Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure! Looks like he's seen some Alien action with those scratches on his bio too. Was Hanzo really that good?? :lol

9tfg5u.jpg

Looks like T2 sculpts to me unless that is the DX T1 we be hoping for?

Anyways, Tracker is flippen amazing. Probably best Predator figure yet I think. A total no brainer buy this one!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Ii would have been great to see more of Tracker in the film. His design is fantastic!

At least we saw two of his kills; Noland and Nikolai.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

I didn't get either of the first two but this design is pretty amazing. I may have to get this guy. If the price is the same as the others (hard to believe) I will probably pick this one up, but if it goes higher I'll have to debate it.

I didn't get either of the first two but this design is pretty amazing. I may have to get this guy. If the price is the same as the others (hard to believe) I will probably pick this one up, but if it goes higher I'll have to debate it.

I believe the price will be close to the others. You can't go by those Ebay price gougers.

I'm waiting to see what the pre order prices are on ebay. There's only one seller I'd buy from though. Falconer is currently £118.99 and I'm guessing Tracker will be more than £140.00...

Re: Hot Toys Tracker Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Wow these look great together. If I get all 3, I gots to make a Dio like this.

Damn you read my mind. I gotta do the same thing. But I am worried about scratching my glass shelves in my detolf with the rocks and stones I'm gonna pick up from the streets. :lol

Ebay is great if you don't mind paying $100. over the HK retail price. And they still keep the promo items and excusives so they can sell them for another $100. on top of that. :lol

I can buy a Hot Toys figure with EMS shipping from Hong Kong for alot less than I would pay for one in the UK.

I paid £200 for HT P1 on Play.com. I only paid £150 for my Berserker from HK with shipping. Berserker is being sold for £299.99 here:mad::slap

Back