Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Tracker Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Damn you read my mind. I gotta do the same thing. But I am worried about scratching my glass shelves in my detolf with the rocks and stones I'm gonna pick up from the streets. :lol

Just lay a square of felt down first. You can buy it in different colors at a hobby & craft shop like Michaels.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Just a damn good looking figure right there.

14uuftl.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

so guys, does tracker take the crown as the best of the three preds???

Damn you read my mind. I gotta do the same thing. But I am worried about scratching my glass shelves in my detolf with the rocks and stones I'm gonna pick up from the streets. :lol

well.......i only have Serker right now, and i put him in a display case, but its big enough to where i made a semi grass/jungle environement for him inside the case that i like a lot. You could either get 3 smaller cases and do something similar or get a really big case, and make a huge Dio like in the picture so you dont make a mess on a detolf. If I get all 3, thats what i will do.

so guys, does tracker take the crown as the best of the three preds???

Hard to say without him in hand. In the movie, i thought Serker was more of a beast looking guy than the others.

Depends if he looks that good after production. But based on looks so far, yes:)

I think he'll look better... HT's final products lately have been better then their respective protos. Berserker looks better then the proto thats for sure...

I think he'll look better... HT's final products lately have been better then their respective protos. Berserker looks better then the proto thats for sure...

Regarding Berserker I also thought the same, when I saw the prototype photos I thought it looked good but not excelent. On the other hand I love the released figure and think it looks excelent, much better than the photos.

He's up at toys2, $214.99...

meh, call me when/if the switch back to the older style pred bodies.

I thought I would post some screen caps of Trackers best moments to celebrate the awesomeness of him in 1/6th scale:clap

Is one of the hounds wounded?
Screen1.png

Screen.png

Screen4.jpg

Screen2.png

Screen3.png

Tracker.jpg

Last edited:
Back