Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to be careful in California with that one. It's like a box of chocolates and I seen some bad ones.

Lol. There's another forum i am a member of and on this forum there is a thread where people post weird images.
There's an image someone posted on there with a man and a woman in it. The "man" is clearly a very masculine woman with no breasts, huge muscles and tattoos, etc, and the "woman" is clearly a man with breast implants. The "man" looks ever bit a man until you look below the waist area, and then you see it's obviously a woman. The "woman" looks very beautiful until, once again, you look below the waist and see his package...
The image asks the viewer to answer honestly which one they are more attracted to. It says a lot about a person to hear their answer.

Ahhh thanks fellas. I didn't realize that the VI didn't come with a full sculpt. I didn't double check and was just going off what I read other people talking about. I guess they meant the Avengers LE then.

I feel like the eyes on the IV are a little wonky or sort of "spacey" and I've seen promo pics of a better looking one so I thought one of the figs offered a better paint app (speaking of the eyes mainly) on the same sculpt.

Got a deal to get a Mark VI again, cannot wait to have one on my shelf once more.
1IPsJ.jpg

Anyone tried repainting the gold finish at all? Some of my paint on my clean face plate has rubbed off, not sure how. Would it be possible to touch it up with some.paint, as the mark is only small?

So I have a dilemma I'm hoping you guys can give me some advice on. I have both the IM2 Mark VI Sideshow Exclusive MIB, and Movie Promo Mark VI MISB. Neither has been displayed (space issues). I just bought the Gantry + Mark IV this morning, and I no longer need the headsculpt that came with the Movie Promo. The pink panties issue has not appeared on either one, so I'm in the market to part with one of them.

Do I keep the Movie Promo version, because its newer and less likely to pink?
Or do I keep the IM2 version with all the extra stuff + sideshow exclusive stuff, and just hope it never pinks?

If pinking is what you're worried about, then delaying the pink by keeping the LE version won't help in the long run.

I have a mark iv and a mark vi, and only my mark vi has had the pink panties issue. I have only seen pictures of the pink panty issue on other mark vi's, never the mark iv. I think that is very strange.

I recently took my Mk VI out of display for inspection. My panties are slightly faded, not enough to really cause alarm, but I will be doing a repaint.

I posted a link in the Iron Man fade issue thread covering the process, and that blogger achieves a perfect color match to the Hot Toys factory paint.

However I also noticed I seem to have an all too common issue with Hot Toys figures. Iron Man's right leg is slightly longer than his left. It's not a broken joint or anything, just one leg longer than the other. I've experienced this on other Hot Toys figures, but never an Iron Man figure. I kind of figured that wasn't even possible with Iron Man, but the perfectionist in me can see it clear as day.

Anyone else have this issue?

I have a MISB Mark VI LE for sale. If anyone is interested I have a list of wants in my sig or I'm willing to negotiate a price. Shoot me a PM!

Back