Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does it look like there's a piece of paper or something inside the chestplate?

Because there is! It's toilet paper. Just to keep it nice and white on my display shelf. I have the Mark VI helmet on my Mark IV white TP under the mask so that the eyes are white.

Because there is! It's toilet paper. Just to keep it nice and white on my display shelf. I have the Mark VI helmet on my Mark IV white TP under the mask so that the eyes are white.
That explains it. :)
I'd love to have a pic like the one you posted, but with the eyes and chest lit up...

Review coming soon peeps!!!
575740_400822719954853_559919961_n.jpg

Im loving the use of toilet paper :lol, im planning to put parchment paper on mine though,
so it would still allow some light to bleed through when lit up

Im loving the use of toilet paper :lol, im planning to put parchment paper on mine though,
so it would still allow some light to bleed through when lit up

Well, in that case, here's a few older ones:

046.jpg

010.jpg

002-7.jpg

I like doing it this way because the chest/eyes stay white even when he's on my shelf. I put paper behind the faceplate of the Mark VI helmet (which is on the Mark IV body in the above pic). It's not real noticeable in the pics, but in person you can see it quite well.

Back