Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My right shoulder un damaged armor was missing from the box and that was an ex, emailed sideshow nothing yet

Is anyones MKVI chest more wobbly than the MKIV? The right leg is also cracked. Damn QC hit me again. I'm starting to hate the Ironman line, unlike other figures where there is clothing and stitching this is all plastic and the glue gets undone.

I just got an email today from MonstersInMotion that said my order is being processed. They said I will receive an additional email when the item has shipped. I ordered directly after robbiethepainter posted the link. So they definitely have some in stock. :clap

Got my Mark VI from Sideshow Collectibles and it looks great but found a small problem with it.

There's a little black mark above his left eye on the clean mask. I tried
wiping it off but no luck.

I swear it looks like a small text printed on the surface if you can make it out what it says. =/

Just out of curiosity (since I've had bad luck in the past) what happens if we get one that is defective from you guys CSC? any chance for a replacement?
Replacements are HIGHLY unlikely at this point, BUT we always stand behind the products we sell, so very worst case is we'd allow a return for refund if a replacement is not available.

Another exclusive without the shoulder armor just arrived....

p1040992c.jpg

Thanks. I'm excited!
Also, I have not forgotten about your decals. I was just waiting to see if I would be able to get a MK VI to go with War Machine. So you will be hearing from me soon about them. :)

Yeah, this Mark VI is amazing. :panic:

I have some decals still instock. Just PM me when you are ready. :)

Replacements are HIGHLY unlikely at this point, BUT we always stand behind the products we sell, so very worst case is we'd allow a return for refund if a replacement is not available.

I received both mine today from you guys and and one of them has a broken right leg, I haven't opened the other yet...but the glue came undone and the hip missile will not go back in when you turn it. I know from your website you dont take open defective products, so just wondering what my options are.

I got an exclusive and regular version.
My exclusive version is missing this piece too. Was yours an exclusive version? I just emailed Sideshow about it hopefully they can just send me the piece.

Also for those with the exclusive is the arm suppose to fit any trutype or just a female body?
I tried putting it on a male figure but could not figure it out.

Yes, mine was the exclusive.

So if people send back defective items, does that mean they can be stripped for parts so if things are missing they can get that particular piece?

I have two right forearm pieces. It kind of fits the left arm but pops off pretty easy.

Anyone get two left plates so we can trade?

Got my EX today! I haven't opened it yet since I was able to pick up the reg at my LCS but it looks to have the shoulder piece on it and the paint looks good. I guess I should open it and inspect the rest for any problems.....

Back