Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, this is my first post ever on sideshowcollectors! I pre-ordered the Mark VI from darkfigures.com when the figure was first announced. Does anyone here have any past experience ordering with this site? In addition, on the site it still says that the figure is expected to ship in February, so fingers crossed.

Hey guys, this is my first post ever on sideshowcollectors! I pre-ordered the Mark VI from darkfigures.com when the figure was first announced. Does anyone here have any past experience ordering with this site? In addition, on the site it still says that the figure is expected to ship in February, so fingers crossed.

where you from? US?

Well the best places to buy hot toys in the US are corner store comics, comics infinity, alter ego comics, viking playground, sideshow, and toys 2.net if you don't mind higher shipping since this one is located in canada

On Figure King magazine issue 154, it says that the magazine is releasing 200 pieces of the exclusive Mark VI with extra arm on February 2011.
The magazine is releasing this? As in, 200 lucky subscribers get first dibs on buying it earlier?
Not sure I follow you.

Well, I have one of each. So I'm wondering if I'll get my Ex from SS in March and then have to wait months to get the other. :lol

Thanks, I'll keep those stores in mind for future purchases. I Bought the T2 T-800 from darkfigures and it shipped when they said it would, even earlier than from some other sites. So we'll what happens with the Mark VI.

They'll probably ship out the same time as the ones that come out on Monday or Tuesday from ebay sellers.

I just unpacked my Iron Man 2 Mark IV Hot Toys figure. All in all it's pretty nifty (except for some scratches in the red here and there which are annoying, but not enough to warrant a return, so I'll have a slightly "battle damaged" version).

The question I've got is that it seems the mini arc reactor won't turn all the way off. I've turned all the switches (for repulsors, eyes and arc reactor) off, but the arc reactor is still slightly illuminated.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a switch I've missed some where?

I just unpacked my Iron Man 2 Mark IV Hot Toys figure. All in all it's pretty nifty (except for some scratches in the red here and there which are annoying, but not enough to warrant a return, so I'll have a slightly "battle damaged" version).

The question I've got is that it seems the mini arc reactor won't turn all the way off. I've turned all the switches (for repulsors, eyes and arc reactor) off, but the arc reactor is still slightly illuminated.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a switch I've missed some where?
Wrong thread.

They are meant to be there..it is to make the figure more realistic, go look at the proto pic's(in the iv thread) the scratches are there too.

Edit: Nevermind i have seen some of your other post's and i know you already know this now:)

They are meant to be there..it is to make the figure more realistic, go look at the proto pic's(in the iv thread) the scratches are there too.

Edit: Nevermind i have seen some of your other post's and i know you already know this now:)
The best part about it is people actually think they ARE scratches. :lol
HT sure did a great job with the paint app. :yess:

That is awesome the look so real that its hard to tell. I liked that they added that on the Mark IV figure because on the bust it looks pristine but the subtle scratches on the figure make it look like it was used.

That is awesome the look so real that its hard to tell. I liked that they added that on the Mark IV figure because on the bust it looks pristine but the subtle scratches on the figure make it look like it was used.
Yup, the "worn" look just adds a lot of realism to the piece.

Just imagine the Mk.VI being packaged in the BD form.
People will file unnecessary claims with USPS/UPS. :rotfl

Back