Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dream of the day HT do a 1/4 Mk VI. Once that is out I'd pretty much stop collecting as nothing else would come close.

That would be great. 1/4 scale for iron man 2 and avengers would not be any time soon if at all. The hot toys license for those films currently does not have 1/4 scale in it. Another company has the rights to those films in 1/4 scale. They could always buy it or piggy back but it's not likely given Hot Toys just out bid them for the AoU license in 1/4. Wouldn't be in unheard of. The older Bespin Luke Star Wars figure was actually a sideshow licensed figure made in conjunction with hot toys....because Howard is a big SW fan and Sideshow was trying to butter him up for exclusive distributor rights for all hot toys in 75 % of the world.

Interesting bit of info, thanks. Do you know who the other company is?

I do. But it depends on region. Multiple companies can have the same license but only allowed to sell in certain locations. It's a convoluted mess really.

That would be great. 1/4 scale for iron man 2 and avengers would not be any time soon if at all. The hot toys license for those films currently does not have 1/4 scale in it. Another company has the rights to those films in 1/4 scale.

Interesting bit of info, thanks. Do you know who the other company is?

Going to say NECA since they released an Avengers Mk VII 1/4 scale figure.

Would love V in diecast - one of the standout armors for me. The existing one didn't cut it -but I do see a new Mark VI coming to go with that new Whiplash...

Ugh so would I man. So would I.

900bab5589a0806b47240765735e520c.jpg

e44a3792682800b1fa1297629bb05b4c.jpg

Third and final repaint, got a Mechanic head on him for now still I get hold of possibly the newly released Stark workshop head :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

Looks good, don't recall the battle damage looking like that in the movies though..., is that the look you wanted or do I remember incorrectly?

Cheers guys for the comments, yeah that was the kind of look I had in mind, went a bit heavier with it than on screen, but im pleased with the overall look :D

Back