Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also the first Mark III is a different color than the BD Mark III so it may just be that in this pic above and not fading.

Looks the same as this and the guy that posted this says it's faded.

htmark3cond1.jpg

I'm not bothered now though because i'm going to skip this one. I've got all the other MK's on order anyway, so i have enough coming to keep me happy. :lol

Compared to the IV, the BD and non-BD Mk III really looks like a hot (red) "toy" and not a collectible. Hope HT redoes it again with the IV and VI proportions, and do this suit some justice.

looks like the abdomen and underwear faded on that mark III on the left. The BD mark III is a different color red. Trust me. Look at the forearms. You can clearly see the color difference. But as for fading it has been known to happen. If you were choosing between the two I would def get the BD Mark III.

Compared to the IV, the BD and non-BD Mk III really looks like a hot (red) "toy" and not a collectible. Hope HT redoes it again with the IV and VI proportions, and do this suit some justice.

out of the box yes.....but with some good posing the mark III BD can look very good next to the IV and VI. But yes the IV and VI are light years beyond the III and BD III.

I like the colour on the BD much more and when i was looking at buying one it was the BD version anyway. :)

just get some gundam red markers and do some touch-ups on the faded rubber areas. that's basically the 'how to's' in the mark 3 fading topic.

Hey guys

Had no luck in the WTB forums. I need a replacement of the left forearm covers (not the missile ones, the clean covers). Any ideas where to get? eBay has only the missile ones. Thanks!

Sweet sweet pic, Reefer Shark!

This fig radiates greatness at 300 gigajoules per second.

5727219632_14b33b87b6_b.jpg

5727225926_55b2aaa97b_b.jpg

5726667329_943acdb892_b.jpg

Last edited:
How come? Just curious.

I don't knock the design or anything, imo it looks goods in it's own right.

It's the dimensions & design of the base that bugs me. With the left side elevated and toward the front it always seemed to get in my way for poses and limited what I wanted to do. I could spin the base to avoid that but then I'd be forced to pose without the clear rod for support, and I don't pose any of my figures with them. Not worth the risk of a Mark VI swan diving off a 7 foot shelf :lol

I'm not big on the shape either which made it stick out like a sore thumb in my personal display. Had HT decided to give War Machine a similar base I'd probably feel different having been able to pose both them together on them.

i always wanted to do that striking down pose with my iron man lol but too scared of hearing something that i dont want to hear Lol

Back