Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ____ing lame! How about giving us someone whos actually cool from the Blade movies? Like say Whistler himself and keep away from the crapy POS that was Blade Trinity! :mad:

f this mess!

Snowman or BUST HOT TOYS!

Donnie-Yen12.jpg

Very well done and a great likeness. :drool

But I've never seen the movie so I don't care for the character.

Really? I thought it looked pretty good. It's a nice touch to be able to unzip the sleeves, and it seems to fit fine.

Something about the leather on the proto doesn't seem quite right. Thats whats tossing off the jacket for me.

she looks fantastic but did't see the movie so this will be a pass for me, i need the break anyway after IM2 and Avitar i need to get a second job so i can afford my hobby.

I wish HT took the same care for BW which I passed. IMO BW is very average compared to this figure but I assume another BW will appear down the line which I'll pick up.

:exactly:

It's not as if there was a ton of accessories to work with from the film regarding BW but I agree she seems a little less intriguing than AW.

That said, BOTH ladies aren't exactly fantastic characters from the Marvel Universe for me. I think my interest came from the fact that one it's HT's. Two, I would like to add some female characters to the sausage fest I have going on in my game room. Lastly, they are hotties in the real world and "heroines" in the Marvel Universe...keeps my interest level high.

Overall though, I think I'm possibly passing on both. I might wait and see what they end up costing down the road...possibly on sale somewhere or closeout.

I will give HT's kudo's on both figures as I think the sculpts are excellent! I think AW edges BW but maybe it has to do with the rooted hair vs sculpted hair for me.

I just still don't understand the logic here and I know it's been said over and over but it's truly baffling. Does it possibly have something to do with actors likeness? Maybe they can't get Kris Kristofferson or Luke Goss (Nomak)(WTF? I just realized he was Prince Nuada in HB II!) to sign off currently and are waiting on the figures because of it?!? :dunno

The likeness is almost there. With the Ryan Reynolds needed for next year's Green Lantern I guarantee they'll provide a Hannibal King as a test for the Reynolds sculpt.

I wonder how the cord on the bow will do over time. I imagine that if you had it posed in a ready to fire the arrow pose with the cord pulled back, it would stretch or lose shape.

As many have already said, the accessories on this one will be awesome. :rock

Congrats to those ordering this one. I'd be broke by now, if I tried to keep up with all of these new releases. :lol

For now I have the four IM 2 on pre-order and I heve to pre-order this one too.:wink1:

Back