Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly doubtful. The other toy fairs are in Asian and Sideshow only attended SDCC. It's more likely they're now processing the ones they held back as replacements for potential returns.

:exactly:
Right Nam, that's what I figured too. SS always keeps a small stash of stuff available for replacements and then sells it after a couple months.

I was on the wait list and my friend jumped on the wait list an hour after me and he got an email to notify him he was getting one. I don't understand, I thought it was a first come first served, very frustrated. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was on the wait list and my friend jumped on the wait list an hour after me and he got an email to notify him he was getting one. I don't understand, I thought it was a first come first served, very frustrated. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe you email has arrived yet, I sometimes get emails from sideshow a day later than it was sent. So patience there fanboy! :wave

got the email this morning that mine is converting also.....my waitlist time was "2010-07-02 17:22:03".....just goes to show that patience is a virtue!

Same here. I placed mine over an hour late, and now 'tis converting. Might cancel. . .

borat_not.jpg

Jeez, Guardian's the gift that keeps on... er, being given.

Congrats to everyone who's now getting one! These WL's proved to be pretty damn successful. Then again, I'd expect so after those nasty PO's.

Jeez, Guardian's the gift that keeps on... er, being given.

Congrats to everyone who's now getting one! These WL's proved to be pretty damn successful. Then again, I'd expect so after those nasty PO's.
right? it was my first ppo and i never want to deal with it again. and i can't imagine having to deal with what went down at the cons.

I forgot I jumped on the waitlist also. Mine's already converted. How long usually after it converts will they charge?

Well if they do, that's fine. I just sent them an email if they can hold up until this Thursday or Friday to charge. But, I will not cancel this figure. If they charge today, that's cool. Just a small set back that's all.

I just got an email, says they will be sending out emails re processing information this week. So maybe 1-2 weeks before we get them?

I just got an email, says they will be sending out emails re processing information this week. So maybe 1-2 weeks before we get them?
then maybe another week before they're all posted in the FS section and/or ebay.

Back