Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT made more of the P1 soldiers you'd see Billy selling out...theoretically. If nothing else Gort here suggests that you can't rule out completely that HT could consider going back to make Blaine, Mac etc. The likeness rights might put them off though.

Well, those days are likely over.

It's hilarious watching people jumping to conclusions over the excitement of a newly announced figure. Yesterday they couldn't care less and now that this figure is announced they suddenly want the Lost Pred. Like I said this hobby is fickle and it's hot and cold. As soon as the excitement cools off again you will find good deals. Always do.

I hope im in the right time and place when ordering this guy. I really want a hot toys predator, and this is my chance of getting one.

Last edited:
I hope on on the right time and place when ordering this guy. I really want a hot toys predator, and this is my chance of getting one.
or, your first chance at trying to get one and getting screwed when it sells out before you can secure the order.
nobody really enforces the one-per-customer rule and most of these will be posted on ebay the same day.

i'm gonna try to get this thing, but i'm not getting my hopes up yet.

predator_2_behind_movie_shots_B.jpg

Is this the guy on the far left?

Nah.. that's Hippie.

This is Gort (Or Guardian as HT is calling him)

gortscreenshot.png

616_gort.jpg

Also, does someone have pics of all different predators for Predator 2 movie?

Predator 2 Reference Pt. I

Predator 2 Reference Pt. II

:hi5:

Why do you experts think the breather mask is included? I am in NO way complaining, but didn't recall any references with him wearing it. Maybe because the P2 had one? Did the Elder?

Creative License/Necessity.

You never see Gort's face in P2 (and that goes for ALL the Lost Hunter's with Bio's) so HT could basically do whatever they wanted and it would be "right" because there's no source material to say otherwise because faces weren't even created for them.

Same with the accessories. Gort does have the smart disk and spear (like P2) and the original Bio from Predator (which SW and team decided not to use because they felt like it would ruin the big reveal when the Pred unmasks at the end). But other than that.. no other accessories.

And that's a problem when you're selling a figure especially since like people have mentioned, this is a straight rehash of the P1 with P2 armor/hands/spear/smart disk added. So the only real new things are the oxygen mask, the Bio and the skull. I'm sure HT added that on as an incentive to purchase this figure since it's a new sculpt and not a rehash of the P2 BD oxygen mask.

Warning, stupid question ahead...is this the same Pred as Gort that I see in the other thread ?

Back