Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A member here bought the thriller head on eBay as I remember. They never did post a pic of the head when they got it though which was a little strange. There was a discussion going on as to if these heads looked this good in real life or had been touched up digitally. The person who bought the head said they would post pics, but never did ( to the best of my knowledge) so I don't know what to think of this guys work.
:panic:

Bumping this thread to say that the member is here, no worries, except the member is in India right now and the heads are in Belgium. Member will be back in the same country as the heads shortly, so expect pics in January.

(I also got my Billy Jean repainted by the same artist, but I haven't seen that one in person yet either. I'll post pics of everything together once I get back. :))

Edit: Also, I've been out of the loop for ages now - what's the going rate for the Bad figure? I'm still wavering on it...

Next saturday i'm going to Amsterdam (and from there on stay at a friends house a whole week) and pick up MJ Bad Figure, finally i'm gonna get it :)

I got my figure now, and i am wondering what post i should give him. Anyone got some good ideas? Other than the official HT pics?

Right now it looks like this, also a good moment to show all them pics :)

slny1l.jpg

29bzuwg.jpg

k37vx2.jpg

4tx7c2.jpg

Last edited:
I got my figure now, and i am wondering what post i should give him. Anyone got some good ideas? Other than the official HT pics?

Right now it looks like this, also a good moment to show all them pics :)

slny1l.jpg

29bzuwg.jpg

k37vx2.jpg

4tx7c2.jpg

This figure was my wish. I really want this one. :pray:

Looks very nice. I haven't played around with my figure at all, really, it occurs to me now, I haven't tried changing the hands or anything.

This two right feet thing is crazy. What does Moonwalker1982 say to it all? If you just bought it, it seems like it could be easily solved, but now it has to be months after purchase.

Back