Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Machiko calves will only fit on the older TT and bodies and not the Black Widow/Jill/Alice bodies.

Without me having to sift through all these pages I will just ask, is their a known issue with the feet & the pegs on this figure? I got mine from a member here a while back, can't remember who, but I just got around to opening it last night. When I went to put the feet on the ball pegs seem too big for the holes on the feet. Any help?

Without me having to sift through all these pages I will just ask, is their a known issue with the feet & the pegs on this figure? I got mine from a member here a while back, can't remember who, but I just got around to opening it last night. When I went to put the feet on the ball pegs seem too big for the holes on the feet. Any help?

Use a hair dryer and everything will fit perfectly after that.:wave

You have to heat the feet up. Either with a blowdryer or with some hot water. The plastic will become soft and rubbery. The ballpegs will slide in easy then.

Wait for a couple of minutes for the feet to cool down and you're done! :)

I prefer the hot water method. I'm always afraid I'll damage the plastic with a hair dryer. Just boil up some water. Remove the pot from the burner. Drop in the feet for about 30 seconds. They'll float so you won't have to worry about picking them up too much. Then pop 'em on. Hope this helps. And btw Machiko is one of my fav figures.

Glad I could help. Btw you don't need it to be super boiling. I usually just keep an eye on it and let it get to where the bubbles start to form on the bottom of the pot. It doesn't need to be like a rapid boil.

Yeah that's why I told him not to let it get to boiling, just hot. And make sure you remove it from the heat source before you drop the toy in. And really 20 seconds should do the trick.

As with any heating method, be careful and use proper judgement.

The fact that there is water touching your figures is what makes it seem dangerous, to me atleast.

Last edited:
Boiling water seems far more dangerous than hot air imo.

Exactly. I never used hot water, you could always hurt yourself in the process too. Using a hair dryer helped me assemble my Preds without any issues. It is not like an industrial heater that can melt plastics and burn wood, a simple hair dryer will do the job perfectly

Ive used a hair dryer 99.9% of the time. I only ever used hot water once and it was shallow in a dish so i could sit P2 Elders neck in it to soften it up so it would stretch over the neck joint easier while assembling. It worked but i only did it because i wasnt near a hair dryer

I hate bringing a thread back from the dead especially since I was the last to post in it but I wanted to show everyone what I've done to my Machiko.
First I got a hold of the arm wraps from RE:A Alice to cover up her elbow joints

I've never really liked her neck wrap so I took a piece of spandex material that used to cover the wrist joint on an old Hasbro 12" Stormshadow and used that instead.

And I used some old copper wire to hang one of her little blue knife things, I need to dig around under my dresser and find the other one.:slap

I was afraid the arm wraps wouldn't allow me to use her bracers but with a little futzing I managed to got them on, they do sit a little farther down her arms than they used to but they still fit.

Now all I need to do is find some way to hang her bio-mask from her belt and hopefully I'll be finished.

Back