Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna put down a flex PO on this guy but have decided to wait and see for any updates/changes in the release date. Im so torn wether or not to get Batman as well.

I think it'd be madness not to get Batman. Even considering possible QC issues with rubber suits etc, if I was going to turn down Batman on those grounds I wouldn't bother getting the Joker either.

Batman on his own - deffo.
Joker on his own - meh. Why?

Well, I had considered getting just the Joker because I'm teh huge Joker fan, but once I saw the Batman figure I needed him, too.

I am not a comic book guy. My 17 years of collecting action figure contains nothing from DC, Marvel etc.

I am very interested in this Joker and Batman but am very afraid. In the similar words of Jerry Seinfeld this is what would change if I make the purchase....

“Don't you know what it means to become comic guy? It changes
everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a beard and get all kinds of superman, green lantern t -shirts and I'd need to know how to play roll playing games.

I would have to buy posters!!! And have a collection of superhero statues.

I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get comic friends...."

I think it'd be madness not to get Batman. Even considering possible QC issues with rubber suits etc, if I was going to turn down Batman on those grounds I wouldn't bother getting the Joker either.

Batman on his own - deffo.
Joker on his own - meh. Why?

:slap Joker on his own= Win
But you do have a point with Batman. The price will inevitebly go up in the aftermarket. So thats $500 I need.

Oh sh$t....

Not saying he isn't a good enough figure to own without Batman, its going to be an amazing figure. I just wouldn't care enough to own the character without also owning Batman.

I am not a comic book guy. My 17 years of collecting action figure contains nothing from DC, Marvel etc.

I am very interested in this Joker and Batman but am very afraid. In the similar words of Jerry Seinfeld this is what would change if I make the purchase....

“Don't you know what it means to become comic guy? It changes
everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a beard and get all kinds of superman, green lantern t -shirts and I'd need to know how to play roll playing games.

I would have to buy posters!!! And have a collection of superhero statues.

I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get comic friends...."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

TIMES flying with so many AWESOME figures this year cant wait to have this crazy lookin guy on my shelf next to redskull givin him the evil eye haha ...DEFNITLEY hot toys is giving our bank accounts a enema this year.........:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E4OgURsKX8&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]never gets old........

Don't remember seeing the one in just the vest (jacket off).

Ya'll think he's wearing a fat suit?

Doesn't look like he's wearing a fatsuit in that. In fact I don't really like that pic. Makes his hand look too fat, his arms very thin and the vest a bit cheap and small.

Just poor futzing I think.

You don't think he looks a little thick around the middle there?

Well, I hope they made a fat suit for the figure since those pics were taken. Jack wasn't Marlon Brando or anything, but he wasn't as thin as that proto, either.

Back