Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked the shot of him in the vest. The colours bring it life for me. And I like the material they have used for the clothing. It sort of sparkles....

March is perfect for me as i can replenish and get all my dx08 order and pay cash for it. I will open one just to take a look at it and keep all the other case sealed. What i've been waiting for from ht.

SOME PICS OF the joker that were on the plastic enemy's site..

Man the displaying possibilities are endless for this guy! I love the fouth pic and the third and middle Joker in the fifth pic. Awesome. There are just some figures that you cant decide on a display because there so versatile. Thats the way I am with the T-1000. I change him constantly.

I just got an email reminder for the first Flexpay payments for Joker and Batman. Looks like March is a go...so far.

I just got an email reminder for the first Flexpay payments for Joker and Batman. Looks like March is a go...so far.

When HT makes a announcement on release date do they mean Asia release date or US? Using 89 Batman for example from the beginning they said March. Does that mean March is the release date in Hong Kong so US would be April/May?

When HT makes a announcement on release date do they mean Asia release date or US? Using 89 Batman for example from the beginning they said March. Does that mean March is the release date in Hong Kong so US would be April/May?

I usually go by what SSC posts on their site:

Joker - March
Batman - February

166934_255787004494290_145970452142613_652865_173228472_n.jpg
Joker's face has changed, and it's hard to tell if it's for better or worse. Pants look different, too. And he's getting the same tacky base as batman.

Back