Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only things I have from this set are a pair of the chattering teeth that I bought after playing Arkham Asylum!

Looking forward to Mars' bootleg, but there's a bit of trepidation due to the quality of some recent third party releases. :panic:

The Mime Joker knock off from another company didn't come out too well.

Dont think I could ever get rid of these two.

6TrPMf3.jpg

I dont think anyone could do much better then this, maybe I will be proved wrong though?

Last edited:
Christ,

It’s a straight recast.
yep, great for people who missed out on the DX08 and aren't willing to spend the high price for the aftermarket for him. probably will be better than the cyber-x mime since it is a complete duplicate. you'd think for a figure thats over a decade old that third party companies can mimic/copy. the only reason that people are buying this is because it is a recast, not something new or changed, at least i hope. but from their previous preview pictures shown on their page. there are little nitpicks i have that differ from this release and the dx08

Man surprised this KO is still coming out! It’s been so long since POs went up. I never placed an order since I honestly had no faith :lol

Back