Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they did an excellent job on the beret.

There’s an individual in Korea that makes custom ties. They are incredible. Would any of you like to get one for Joker if he’s willing to make them? He can ship multiples to me for the same cost as shipping just one and it would save any who want one the extra $35 in shipping costs. I’m guessing he could make a tie and even a hanky to go along with it for around $40.

Looks like they did an excellent job on the beret.

There’s an individual in Korea that makes custom ties. They are incredible. Would any of you like to get one for Joker if he’s willing to make them? He can ship multiples to me for the same cost as shipping just one and it would save any who want one the extra $35 in shipping costs. I’m guessing he could make a tie and even a hanky to go along with it for around $40.

I would be down for one. I just bought the beret from OSC this morning

Do you have any pics of the tie?

He’s never made one before that I know of. He makes traditional ties mostly and he took on a custom scarf for my 89 Bruce Wayne as well as the tie. Because he did that for me I don’t think he’ll have any problem making the bow tie and hanky set.

Here’s the tie and scarf he made.
498289DA-51C7-4D0C-AB2E-CCBB9862975D.jpeg

Re: Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Also one of my fav figs but decided to put it up for sale. FYI guys, im also selling my DX08. Pics are posted in he market place. $450 shipped.

Last edited:
Hi all,
has anyone heard anything about the Mars Toys version of this Joker?

Its sold out everywhere, and Mars Toys have removed all the pictures of him (and JUST him) from their social media.

Meanwhile other figures of theirs such as the Walter White (which I own) and the Ra's Al Ghul (which multiple people have received and done unboxing videos of) have clearly been shipped.

What do we think has happened?

Like Bigbreda (whose custom head looks fantastic!) I have purchased the OSC beret in the hopes of putting it on the Mars Toys Joker and making a "partyman" figure.

Hi all,
has anyone heard anything about the Mars Toys version of this Joker?

Its sold out everywhere, and Mars Toys have removed all the pictures of him (and JUST him) from their social media.

Meanwhile other figures of theirs such as the Walter White (which I own) and the Ra's Al Ghul (which multiple people have received and done unboxing videos of) have clearly been shipped.

What do we think has happened?

Like Bigbreda (whose custom head looks fantastic!) I have purchased the OSC beret in the hopes of putting it on the Mars Toys Joker and making a "partyman" figure.

I messaged TNS figures about it since they seem to have removed the ability to pre order this. They told me it?s coming in April.

I pre ordered long ago , so I?m hoping it?s good enough for me to not warrant and actual hot toy purchase down the road.

awesome pose! I gotta steal that one.

Great pose, Spanbauer! It?s been forever since I reposed mine.
Thanks! I haven’t had him in the long coat for quite some time. I don’t think I’ve done this pose since I initially got him back in 2012 and had to reference my own old photo to remember how to achieve it :rotfl

I always thought that this is the superior figure to the DX11, which I thought had a soft sculpt, cheap looking coat and the clothes were nothing special saved by some generous accessories and sublime hands. This however, seems quality all around. I don't know, maybe I got the DX11 during all the hype and was expecting it to blow the craftsmanship of the DX08 out of the water.

Back