Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I'd want a flesh colored Jack. Most people wouldn't buy it.

Maybe a museum version, but only because it would come with an extra head with the white face. I'd buy another white face joker like the "Call me Joker" intro, or any of the other purple suits with a green shirt instead.

Even with it smeared off his forehead? Gotta love that gangster suit though.

No. It's a great look to have in addition to the white face, but as a standalone figure to represent the character, not so much, so I don't think most people would buy it. Since I have the purple version already, I guess it would make a good addition, but it wouldn't include any accessories.

I forgot about the Smilex comercial version. That would make a great 2.0 set, if they include everything in the photo. I'd buy that too.

IZN1RdO.jpg

If they did a 2.0 it would likely be Museum Joker I think. Just the cap and tie are different from HT's original effort.

The reference to Gangster Joker was of course as an addition to HT's original and Mime. I like that as an option because it is so different from any Jack Joker I already have, and I have them all.

If I could I'd have:
Parade Joker
Mime Joker
Gangster Joker
Museum Joker (with melty face)
Green shirt Joker (meeting Bruce Wayne)
and yeah what the hell... Smilex Joker.

Yeah I think I must of splashed out about 150 pounds when the DX08 first released, I guess with inflation that would be 160-170 today. Still though 390 pounds is a monster price. I think if the seller had listed this with a price of 390 he would never of got that but making it an auction obviously started a biding war.

Man! If I could make nearly 250 profit on all my HT figs. I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams. :)

Back