Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this only being sold as of now at AEC, BBTS, SS, and CSC?

Best price as of right now is sideshow with the reward points factored in.

And free shipping.

SS wins in my book with their customer service every single time. It's worth whatever extra expense it may be just to have the piece of mind that if something happens you won't be left in a boat without a paddle.

SS wins in my book with their customer service every single time. It's worth whatever extra expense it may be just to have the piece of mind that if something happens you won't be left in a boat without a paddle.

SS customer service is the best around...well worth the extra pennies.

Frightful Little Doll, i feel your pain, i don't like this price, you can see from my posts, but if you keep ragging on China the mods will ban you.

Thanks for the support.

Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone, I'll stop soon enough. Also, thanks for the warning, I didn't know you could get banned for ragging on a nation that treats its people so terribly. My bad. Also, if what I say next offends you.. know that I'm only kidding around with these people.

Why don't you all STFU and get back on topic ! These threads always get derailed by morons that don't even know what they're talking about in the first place.

Hot Toys has officially outdone themselves here. There comes a point where a figure stops being just a figure, and goes above and beyond. Both the Joker and Batman look to exhibit this. Everything from the Head's and faces, to the wardrobe, to the accessories are extremely well done, to the point of making these two look frighteningly real. I don't see any announcement topping this, The Dark Knight Rises or otherwise.

I'd have a hard time differentiating these two from promotional stills, had they not conveniently placed the Hot Toys logo and further information on each photo. Q1 2012 won't be here soon enough.:rock

I considered putting "bring on the Batmobile" in this spot, but to be honest, the further that beautiful behemoth is, the better my wallet starts to feel.

Hot Toys has officially outdone themselves here. There comes a point where a figure stops being just a figure, and goes above and beyond. Both the Joker and Batman look to exhibit this. Everything from the Head's and faces, to the wardrobe, to the accessories are extremely well done, to the point of making these two look frighteningly real. I don't see any announcement topping this, The Dark Knight Rises or otherwise.

I'd have a hard time differentiating these two from promotional stills, had they not conveniently placed the Hot Toys logo and further information on each photo. Q1 2012 won't be here soon enough.:rock

I considered putting "bring on the Batmobile" in this spot, but to be honest, the further that beautiful behemoth is, the better my wallet starts to feel.

Can't disagree with anything here. Though I'd prefer to see how this looks in hand before crowning the proto a champion hehe. :peace

What's with those lines in his eyes? Some sort of paint app for more realism? Did Jack wear contacts in the movie?

Dude, I don't know who you are but can you please take you backwards swearwords & thinking somewhere else. Go start a weekly group if you're not happy. You're extremely irritating & are taking away my enjoyment of this site & my pre-orders that I made early today at SS. Also who the hell do you think you are you to comment on other peoples marriage. Keep your simple mind to less complex subjects so we all can enjoy the reason were here. GNIKCUF EMOSEWA SYOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't understand clingon?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MuvHe2zhRs"]Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As Fun Watchable - YouTube[/ame] :rotfl

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Which would cost what .. $240 if released today? Those days are long gone.
You talk like it was a decade ago. It was two years. Globally, little has changed. Economic climate is essentially the same. And before you mention labor costs, that was the excuse people gave when DX01 cost $80 than Hot Toys figures used to cost just a few years before. And they're giving way less here for $265 than they gave for $179; DX01 included two full outfits and a second head sculpt.

Back