Hey, Has anyone else received this message from E-Bay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will get it. The CoA was holding some shipments up and they are proabably going to mail them separate. My winnings are supposed to be going out tomorrow.

Yeah, I got my darkness last week and got an email saying that my CoA would be shipped separate.

To tell you the honest truth I dont really care if it came with one or not. I know where my Darkness came from and thats all I need to know.

I figure one of three things happened:

1: Someone didn't like the fact that they lost out on one of the auctions, and complained to E-bay about the charity. Paypal also doesn't like 'charity' being used in their system without a REALLY good heads up. They've closed down this sort of thing before.

2: Someone (Or someones) who were international won some auctions, and when they received their items, claims 'Item not received'. Since international locations are NOT covered under the paypal sellers protection, the buyer 'won', got free stuff, and Sideshow god scammed out of it, and suspended.

3: People complained that shipping took too long, or that the CoA's were not included, and ebay took action.

If people did really scam Sideshow out of this Charity, that will make me VERY VERY unhappy.

This is just what someone told me so I don't know if it's really true or not. The winning bidder of Iron Man complained to Sideshow that the second highest bidder was a phantom bidder who pushed the final bid to $18,000. Instead of $18,000 the Iron Man is now being let go for $10,000. Just what some random guy told me so I don't really know if he's just making it up or that's the real story.

Back