I'm a dishonest buyer, be the judge? (Potential ebay seller warning too)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're making a big issue out of nothing...

tumblr_liqcyupGac1qi9q4ko1_500.jpg

Bad communications on both sides. Let it go.

I don't think a negative feedback is appropriate...yep...let it go and move on.

I would just let it go

Live and learn. He's a bastard. Forgetabouthim.

I know it's disappointing to not get the statue, but just let it go.

ehhh just let it go

just let it go and move on.

I think you're making a big issue out of nothing...

tumblr_liqcyupGac1qi9q4ko1_500.jpg

What are you guys trying to say exactly?

I am beginning to hate people that refuse to read, so I would side with you 100% pn this issue, and if I was the seller and made the mistake of accepting the offer which I thought was too low, I would have to make good on it.

I am beginning to hate people that refuse to read, so I would side with you 100% pn this issue, and if I was the seller and made the mistake of accepting the offer which I thought was too low, I would have to make good on it.

Aww thanks bro! But honestly I think it is very refreshing to come a forum that's so easy going! It seems people are really cool with a seller not honoring his or her sale and even being accused of being dishonest. Most forums I go to are very uptight. (Although its really funny when some members are still uptight about the whole ex or fail debate. lol)
But for reals, it is nice to come to a forum where people are quite chilled. Things get really heated in the audio video forums I've been to.

Oh no! lol

Honestly... Judging by what I read here, I find the whole thing dishonest, to be honest... but... I'm not judging you...
lol thanks?

Anyways totally over the whole episode. Just wished the deal had gone through so that I'll have that awesome statue in hand. :love

I hate how people complain about the "paperwork that is required for international shipping"

It's like people are making it out to be equivalent to their taxes, give me a break

I hate how people complain about the "paperwork that is required for international shipping"

It's like people are making it out to be equivalent to their taxes, give me a break

Lol, I would have no idea really. I've shipped internationally from Australia before and it's not that much harder than shipping locally. Must be a much more complicated process in the us?

Back