• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Here come the Girls !!.......Aphrodite/Magdalena and all their sexy friend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Here come the Girls !!.......Fathom/Aphrodite/Magdalena and all their sexy friend

Thanks pal :rock

She-Dragon SOLD.

Happy New Year peeps :rock :duff :drink
mmmmmm...Baileys
x :)

Great minds think alike, just drinking my first glass now! :duff

Happy New year sis!

xx:wave

Re: Here come the Girls !!.......Fathom/Aphrodite/Magdalena and all their sexy friend

Great minds think alike, just drinking my first glass now! :duff

Happy New year sis!

Definately sis :drink, I'm just getting my first refill now :drool

Happy New Year Sweetie :D, say hi to Frankie for me :wave
xx :duff

Definately sis :drink, I'm just getting my first refill now :drool

Happy New Year Sweetie :D, say hi to Frankie for me :wave
xx :duff

:lol First refill sounds good!

Thanks hun :) and will do :)

all this talking about beverages makes me thirsty.:naughty

buuuurrrpppp.:eek: oops bump:D

Bump for Shell, Happy New Year

Bump again for Very Cool Lady

Thanks for answering my Doom pm. :rolleyes:

Bump again for Very Cool Lady
Thanks buddy :duff
x :wave
Thanks for answering my Doom pm. :rolleyes:
I would say your welcome but the last message I got from you was a long time ago, I think I was selling Spidey at the time and I replied to you :confused:

Anyway, Aphrodite AP IX SOLD
x :peace

Hi, would yourself or anyone else have an exact height for either of the Fathom's?

Hi, would yourself or anyone else have an exact height for either of the Fathom's?
They are both the same height and are approx 18" high when assembled.
Hope this helps
x :duff

thanks for the quick reply, I thought they looked around that height, problem is the cabinet I have my CS Moore pieces in is exactly 18" high but I'll have to see as I may be able to get a wee bit more room if need be at the back of it

thanks for the quick reply, I thought they looked around that height, problem is the cabinet I have my CS Moore pieces in is exactly 18" high but I'll have to see as I may be able to get a wee bit more room if need be at the back of it
No problem :duff
Yeah she is quite high compared to the other Moore ladies but that's just cos of her base on the water, raised arms and her flowing hair etc. *Shell drools on keyboard* :drool :monkey3

They are both gorgeous pieces, if you are interested in both versions lemme know, maybe we can work sommat out :duff

PM sent :wave

Ti's a sad day ......Bikini Fathom SOLD :monkey2 :monkey2
At least she is going to a good home :rock

Nightmare Puppeteer Torso now SOLD

Some prices reduced :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back