Help with Hot Toys Mark VI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titanchuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I just bought a hot toys mark vi from eBay actually just recieved it today in my quest to build the hall of armor, when I recieved it everything seemed fine except for the upper half of the body the ab area seems loose like literally if I jiggle it from side to side the upper body would sway left to right but returns to its original state of upright ,if I stand it up it doesnt lean or in a pose no problem, what I want to know is if this is common problem? Is something broken? I know I'm just going to shove it in one of the hall of armor boxes but I paid 385.00 shipped for it? Was that a bad price for the fig to be so loose ? It just seems as if it was posed a hundred different ways and then returned to its box and then sold to me...Opinions comments please, I hate to return it because its the last suit besides mark vii on preorder I need, should I ask for some cash back ?

I don't own the Mark VI but the Mark IV has the ability to be pulled slightly to allow for better posing, have you tried pushing the figure inwards, if that makes sense...

I don't own the Mark VI but the Mark IV has the ability to be pulled slightly to allow for better posing, have you tried pushing the figure inwards, if that makes sense...

:rotfl funny you said that right after I noticed that with the mark vi I went to set up my mark iv as I was pulling off the head the body extended, I was like ,whoa!!!!! I then immediately went to the mark vi and tried to push it in just to realize it wasn't extended , so yeah I tried it

I've had this issue with one of my Mark VI as well. One of them has a loose chest that wobbles left and right more than the other one. I don't know why this is, I'm assuming a join in the chest area is loose or cracked.

Now I got it like this so I don't know where the origin of the issue is. You may want to contact the seller and address the issue. See what he says and if you really want a refund, you can request one from him for the item not "being as described"

Back