Help Needed (Michael Jackson Billie Jean Body Type)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmoothEmjay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone know what body type is used on the Billie Jean Michael Jackson figure by Hot Toys?

I had mine posing on his toes for a LONG time now the joint between the knee and lower leg has completely gone on one leg. Probably need to replace the body but don't know the exact type.

Sorry about that I was confusing the figures. I don't have that one, but based on your image you could use the Caucasian slim and you'd be good to go. However, the neck might be a problem since most slims don't have that kind of neck post. There are some narrow shoulder bodies that have that kind of neck. It'll run you about $20.

Sorry about that I was confusing the figures. I don't have that one, but based on your image you could use the Caucasian slim and you'd be good to go. However, the neck might be a problem since most slims don't have that kind of neck post. There are some narrow shoulder bodies that have that kind of neck. It'll run you about $20.

Are the $20 ones fully compatible with Hot Toys though? i.e. would the MJ hands, feet etc all fit into the sockets?

The neck is definitely an issue, the only ones that have a sculpted neck (that I can see) are the muscular ones (not Arnie level muscle). I *THINK* they used that type of body on the "Bad" figure so it's not a million miles away. It's funny as I don't know how to feel about the sudden damage (crappy old TT bodies) because at least the important parts (head sculpt, hands, feet and outfit) are all fine and I can transfer it.

The majority are compatible. There are those occasional funky bodies, but you should be okay. Those knock-off TTM-19 aren't the ones you are looking for. Type in narrow shoulder body and you should find something like this:
nf2src.jpg

The majority are compatible. There are those occasional funky bodies, but you should be okay. Those knock-off TTM-19 aren't the ones you are looking for. Type in narrow shoulder body and you should find something like this:
nf2src.jpg

Thanks :) can you PM me a link to one that you think is best, you say not to get the knock off TTM19's but those are all I can see when I search eBay (knock offs).

So long as I can repair the figure (with a new body that matches the head sculpt) I feel a lot better about it.

Do you think the Hot Toys format shoes (or feet as they're part of the shoe, you know what I mean) will fit that body? the legs look slightly different. Way cheaper than I expected too price wise.

The MJ feet don't work with most true types, but you can use a regular TT peg in the MJ feet. Just warm up the feet and stick the regular foot peg so that it works with any TT
As for the body itself, the Billie Jean one is the only of its kind. The only other skin with sculpted neck is the DX Jack Sparrow, but it's a little darker, like a light tan... And not that easy to come by.

The MJ feet don't work with most true types, but you can use a regular TT peg in the MJ feet. Just warm up the feet and stick the regular foot peg so that it works with any TT
As for the body itself, the Billie Jean one is the only of its kind. The only other skin with sculpted neck is the DX Jack Sparrow, but it's a little darker, like a light tan... And not that easy to come by.

Ah damn. Seems like it's going to be risky to swap bodies over. I wish I could fix the existing one but it's completely destroyed, I had it on display since the beginning (when it first released) and it just deteriorated without my changing the pose. Scares the crap out of me when picking up any more of these.

On the plus side. At least I bought it at its original price and not its CURRENT price, and it still stands (museum pose) with no noticeable issue. But on the negative side, I would like to pose him properly again. Oh well.

Back