Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bbts had some at inflated prices but yea mostly through SSC. I'd imagine if for whatever reason he doesn't sell, other retailers may get it similar to how other retailers eventually got POTC Angelica and that predator figure

Then the likelihood of this figure being parted out is slim. It was almost a year before they got a Gordon to part out and I'm not even sure that was a full figure. Think it was a trade in if I remember correctly.

Then the likelihood of this figure being parted out is slim. It was almost a year before they got a Gordon to part out and I'm not even sure that was a full figure. Think it was a trade in if I remember correctly.

Coulson isn't a TF EX though , Gordon was

No wholesale price on Coulson, not allowed to buy more than 1 or 2 in some cases on exclusives (unless you're BBTS apparently), therefore, no part out, sorry. We'd love to have done so. They dropped the ball by making him exclusive with SHIELD on the horizon.

While I think it's awesome that they even made a Coulson figure, and think it's largely in part to demand from fans.....I'll bet they underestimated how many they could have sold. I'll bet if they'd made him $150 he would have flown out the door.

No wholesale price on Coulson, not allowed to buy more than 1 or 2 in some cases on exclusives (unless you're BBTS apparently), therefore, no part out, sorry. We'd love to have done so. They dropped the ball by making him exclusive with SHIELD on the horizon.

Hmm interesting how much their policies differ here vs Asia. There are dealers in China that have parted out up to 30 units of Phil.

Parker Brothers rules in effect indeed.

my june entry..my custom sandtrooper...some casted parts, custom suit...body and some parts from TA(thanks again)...
he came from all different troopers...some sand, some regular and some blackhole..all repainted white to match and weathered with pastels, etc and sealed..
DSC02480_zps2b3c120e.jpg

DSC02481_zpsbb4e1558.jpg

a better shot of his backpack..
sandback_zps864cc93c.jpg

and his helmet...
sandhelm_zps8a08bbec.jpg

i really wanted to weather him up a bit...just to show that they were out in the sand for quite awhile and has taken a beating...lol..

This is a random drawing , it's not for best custom . Just so you know :lol

<<<~~~~~ Not a SW fan , but great job on your figures fellas :hi5:

damn those barney ross watches went quick! :panic: didn't even have a chance

my june entry..my custom sandtrooper...some casted parts, custom suit...body and some parts from TA(thanks again)...
he came from all different troopers...some sand, some regular and some blackhole..all repainted white to match and weathered with pastels, etc and sealed..
DSC02480_zps2b3c120e.jpg

DSC02481_zpsbb4e1558.jpg

a better shot of his backpack..
sandback_zps864cc93c.jpg

and his helmet...
sandhelm_zps8a08bbec.jpg

i really wanted to weather him up a bit...just to show that they were out in the sand for quite awhile and has taken a beating...lol..

Might as well enter this for this month. :D

Most parts are custom built. :D

great customs guys!!! love them both!! :rock

My June entry. "The Wolverine". Was going for the black-suited look in the new movie.

Head and claws from the new Last Stand Wolvie figure (thanks to TA). Suit from Ebay.

1013408_10152487279054460_1359907809_n.jpg

1017259_10152487355884460_1273700953_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back