Greetings from Timewalker Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings!

June is wild this year with TWO shows. We've just returned from Wonderfest in Louisville, which is a modeling show that draws an international audience to its model contest every year. This year's show was one of the largest in a long time with around 1K contest entrants and many more attendees. We took our 1/6 scale figure display to Hall A, and were able to meet a lot of new customers and fellow collectors. On the whole it was a very good weekend, and we're thankful to the team at Wonderfest and our friends who helped us make this show a success.

In late June we're heading to Fan Expo Denver, so stop by if you're in the area. We'd love to meet you!

In Pre-orders: EXO-6 is continuing its Star Trek: Voyager series with the new Tom Paris announcement and Hot Toys has announced its Nebula from the new Guardians movie. Did has announced that the yellow version of its BF109 cockpit will release after the blue version given time required to assemble the item, and we've updated the due dates accordingly.

In Imminent Arrivals: we've received confirmation that our next EXO-6 shipment, including Harry Kim, the Captain's Chair and Captain Archer, is on the way and we expect it in late June. We also have large shipments of Hot Toys, DiD and mixed other items on the way.

Thank you all for your business and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys.

Margaret Allen

Hi, I keep trying to preorder figures, I gave my paypal address and was never given a paypal invoice.
I choose to group my items for free shiping.

I preordered an items 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago. Wondering what is going on?

I’d check your junk mail or chalk it up to an accidental oversight. I’ve been shopping with them for years and years and they offer some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Try a friendly email reminder. Honest mistake I bet.

I’d check your junk mail or chalk it up to an accidental oversight. I’ve been shopping with them for years and years and they offer some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Try a friendly email reminder. Honest mistake I bet.
Thanks for the reply but nada. I placed a preorder on August 17th and the 29th I think and they NEVER sent a paypal invoice.

I placed 1 order previously and paid for it and no issues. They still have it as I am waiting to ship it in a pile of loot.

But now they are ghosting me....? I am not sure what is going on really. Slightly concerned.

Jumping in for a moment to let the community know we have a new sale on. We're taking 20% off all items for which we have 1 or 2 items in stock - over 200 items at sale start. The breadth of this sale stock is great - from recent Hot Toys to military to some of our more esoteric Anime and Historical figures and statues and accessories.

We've extended the sale so it ends tonight.

Check out the Sale.

Margaret Allen

Happy pre-Thanksgiving to all who celebrate! In recognition of the holiday we'll be closed Thursday, November 23. The Gallery will be open and shipping will resume on Black Friday, November 24.

But you can get your Black Friday shopping in early at Timewalker - we've launched our holiday sale with our best pricing of the year. We've also moved our Last Chance items into a new department to make it easier to see that there's no time like the present on Clone Trooper Jesse.

As always, you can bundle eligible items for free shipping - just select that option in the shopping cart.

And just a heads up that we have two massive shipments landing this week so you might check out Imminent Arrivals.

Margaret Allen

Lots of new pre-orders this week! We just built the new Shiva the Destroyer figure from TB League, which has a light-up base. Yesterday's Batman announcement from Hot Toys followed its announcement of the Hono Wolverine figure. DiD has a new Soviet Infantry, and you'll see some older DID in the pre-order section - we're prepping a restock order. EXO-6 announced their SNW Spock a little while ago. And we have more unique figures from Asmus, Ujindou, 303 Toys, King's Toys, Yibo Toys, and so on. Check it out if you haven't been by in a while.

We're running a coupon code on in-stock orders as we head into the Holidays. The coupon code applies to new orders of in-stock inventory only. Details and eligible inventory are here.

The last Ground shipping date before Christmas for a reasonable chance to reach the coasts before Christmas (we're in Kansas City) is Saturday, 12/16.

Holiday Hours: The gallery will be closed to the public between 12/24 and 1/1. We will respond to service requests, but orders that week will ship on Friday the 19th. We will re-open our regular hours on Tuesday, January 2.

All,

If you're considering one more figure buy for 2023, know that our Holiday Coupon Code ends tonight. We have over 400 items in our in-stock department: 1/6 figures of every kind, accessories, statues and general collectibles. What better way to end the year?

On that note, as we've done in recent years, we will be closing the gallery between Christmas and New Years, from 12/24-1/1. Any orders received after today will ship on Friday, 12/29. We will respond to service emails but responses may be slowed. This break gives our team some time to rest up and regroup after a particularly wild year. We will re-open as usual on Tuesday, 1/2.

Thank you all for your business and your continuing support of TImewalker Toys.

And Happy New Year.

Margaret Allen

INART Paul Atreides up for Pre-order at Timewalker Toys!

Timewalker Toys is extremely excited to announce that we're able to offer Globally Licensed Inart 1/6 scale figures to our customers. The first available figure is their awesome new 1/6 scale Paul Atreides, from the hit movie DUNE. Paul comes in two versions, as is typical with Inart: the standard version has Sculpted hair, the deluxe version, Rooted. Both versions come with the same accessories.

Take a look:

- Standard Version, Paul Atreides 1/6 Scale Figure (Sculpted Hair)

- Deluxe Version, Paul Atreides 1/6 Scale Figure (Rooted Hair)

The manufacturer pre-order cutoff for these is April 8, 2024, but we expect these will hit their allocation early and we may have to close pre-orders in advance of that date.

In other news:

- We have a container landing next week with lots of military, fantasy, animals, and other stuff. Check out Imminent Arrival for all this and more.

- Ahsoka fans: Baylan and Shin, which were announced last Friday, are doing well and likely to go wait list soon, if you're on the fence.

- We just got a DiD shipment in with some re-stocks and their excellent 1/12 scale Napoleon. See this and more new arrivals in New In Stock.

Margaret Allen

Happy Friday, everyone!

A quick note to point out that our Spring Sale is ending tomorrow, so it's your last chance to take advantage of some great pricing on in-stock inventory of 1/6 scale figures, statues, and general collectibles. We've also extended the sale to some of our accessory list, if you're customizing.

Pre-orders have been wild the last couple months, with the first Mussolini from DiD, an Arquebusier from Pop, our first Inart pre-order Paul Atreides, the long-awaited 2001 EVA Pod from Executive Replicas, as well as new EXO-6 Star Trek and Hot Toys and HY and... you get the picture. See all of this and many more at our Pre-Order room.

Thank you all for your business, and your continuing support of Timewalker Toys.

Margaret Allen

Back