Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June entry. Pretty sure the pants are from TA, and the body definitely is.

9027355450_35580d1a04_z.jpg

9025164171_9a542b3c61_z.jpg

Also got my parts from that phantom Joker that never went up last week! Thanks, TA!:1-1:

Today's TA update is brought to you....err redacted by the NSA.

:lol

Hey TA just wondering if your going to get some DAM saw gunners in to break down or sell boxed before I go ordering them threw another site or.....ebay :gah:

Would love to buy the parts from you that I need keep on doing what your doing you guys are awesome :yess:

I know Ski is Da Man and could pull it off if it was scratch, but that looks like straight up HT. :monkey1

*Update for 06/17/13*

It's time to thank you all once again for continuing to support Toy Anxiety! Use the coupon code TATHANKSU at checkout when placing an order and you'll receive 10% off your entire order! The only thing we ask is that you do NOT order any pre order items with this code. If any pre order items are ordered with the code, they will be cancelled. This code will be valid through Sunday June 23rd, Midnight MST. Our website continues to thrive thanks to all of you and this hobby that you support! We look forward to what the future has to offer in the 1:6 world!

-Your friends at Toy Anxiety! :wave

New Boxed Figures & Restock!

TTL Nude Bodies 3 Types Male, 1 Type Female (Packaged Only)

Hot Toys TrueTypes TTM20, TTM21, TTM22 (Boxed Only)

Sideshow
GI Joe General Hawk x3
Sideshow Star Wars Luke Jedi x1

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Expendables 2 Barney Ross

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Robocop
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys Robocop ED-209
Hot Toys Batman 1989 Mime Joker
Hot Toys The Amazing Spider-Man
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Iron Man Red Snapper Armor (Power Pose)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Back