Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn missed the John Carter chest armor.

Any chance you'll be parting out more of these?

Last edited:
So, am I reading wrong or is it true that all the new Sideshow Deluxe Clones are all Sideshow Exclusives?! :mad::gah:

So, am I reading wrong or is it true that all the new Sideshow Deluxe Clones are all Sideshow Exclusives?! :mad::gah:

That's the way I came to understand SSC policy on the Deluxe Clones. Good thing I'm not a SW collector.

I am so glad I don't collect those.

TA, thanks for stocking Amy Pond. Bought some bits and a body, not sure what I'll use it for, but always glad to try out a new body type. Everything becomes useful for something.

Last minute business trip to Tucson this week....I'll be flying into PHX tomorrow and dropping by TA to do some shopping, heh heh heh.

I almost bought the Emperor Robes.. changed my mind at the last minute though. :lol

On the other hand, I got my bits n pieces in the mail today from TA that I ordered on Wednesday. Lightning fast shipping. Love you guys. :inlove

Glad I checked out your thread. I just picked-up Figrin D'an and the Tech Mo'r and Doikk Na'ts 2-pack from SSC but really wanted the Bandfill instrument, too (no room for another 2-pack, unfortunately). Didn't know you guys had parted this set out and just picked-up the Bandfill instrument. Thanks, TA.

June Entry

Superman Returns Clark Kent Release

Both headsculpts textured and repainted

Body: Arms including the inner workings are from the original HT body with shoulders sanded down to be a bit more narrow. Torso and Legs are from the 'U-Boat Seaman' figure (TA) with the waist sanded down as well as the butt-cheeks so the legs could move further back for running poses.

HT Avengers Thor relaxed hands and wrist pegs (TA)

HT V1 Joker belt (TA)

Crotch grabber stand post replaced c-ring post (TA)

Sideshow Cobra Viper Trooper neck (TA)

Clothing Ironed

OldandNew_Clark_Head_zpsb0b79ad4.jpg

SAM_3285_zpsdd413c08.jpg

OldandNew_Sups_Head_zpsb43e874a.jpg

SAM_3293_zps31ce0898.jpg

Last edited:
Back