Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was curious about the hand pegs for the Han Solo body myself. I don't even know what they look like. Are they the style for the muscular body, with the larger ball?

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Yeah they're a bit bigger than normal joints. Two of mine broke the first day of getting the figure so I picked up some extras from TA

We only separate foot pegs if they are the longer height extension ones. Otherwise we always include them with the boots/shoes/feet if separated from the body. The only reason we've sold hand joints separately is because generally there are not the same amount of hand joints as hands. In cases where there are as many joints as hands, like with Luke X-Wing Pilot, we include the joint with the hand. Sometimes we leave hand joints on non HT type bodies because they sometimes easily break instead of come off. That's the gist of it.

We only separate foot pegs if they are the longer height extension ones. Otherwise we always include them with the boots/shoes/feet if separated from the body. The only reason we've sold hand joints separately is because generally there are not the same amount of hand joints as hands. In cases where there are as many joints as hands, like with Luke X-Wing Pilot, we include the joint with the hand. Sometimes we leave hand joints on non HT type bodies because they sometimes easily break instead of come off. That's the gist of it.

Ahh, thanks for the explanation!

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will you guys be parting out the die cast Mark III? Just noticed one of my hands has a defect, want to replace it.

Last edited:
Evenflow, what does the store look like? In my head I imagine it being like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory for geeks instead of fat kids... (Although I want to go to that chocolate factory too, so I guess I am both at heart)

Its pretty big and packed with stuff. Lots of places to look at. Always seem to see something new when i go in.

Man, this 1/6 Chinese Railway Guerrilla stand/dio is just amazing.

First off, it's huge!!! On a wood base you have the rails, which are real metal, the planks are real wood
and it has real rocks glued down all around it. And it's priced a lot less than everywhere else.
Thanks for making that available. I would buy more for sure.

Fantastic !!!! 4 out of 4 :clap :clap :clap :clap

December's 'entry'... "IRGUN"

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg
Picture4.jpg
Picture5.jpg

Back next month with the two axe pose...

B-)

We've decided to start early!

It's Cyber Weekend Time! From now until Midnight on Monday 11/30/15 (MST), all orders will receive an automatic discount of 20% Off all products on our website. No discount code necessary. Thank you all, and happy shopping!

Back