Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

I can't say enough good things about these guys. Been using them for years.

I can't say enough good things about these guys. Been using them for years.

Have to agree. Being in AZ, I just pick up my orders. Always fun to go in there and chat for a bit. Just picked up a few things last week.

Just had to add a similar comment. Excellent customer service. I have ordered plenty of times from them and never had an issue. This time I forgot to add something to my order (totally my own fault) before checking out. I sent them a message and they added it on to the order, I paid, and it was shipped out within the hour. Couldn't ask for more!

Evenflow, what does the store look like? In my head I imagine it being like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory for geeks instead of fat kids... (Although I want to go to that chocolate factory too, so I guess I am both at heart)

Have to agree. Being in AZ, I just pick up my orders. Always fun to go in there and chat for a bit. Just picked up a few things last week.
I would go broke if I lived close but would love to pay a visit in person for my man dolly needs. Plus it looks like a very nice shop.

*Update for 11/19/15*

New!

Phicen Z-Girl
zgirl.jpg

Phicen Bettie Page
bettiepage.jpg

Verycool Ultra Female Killer Violet
killerviolet.jpg

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Thor
Asmus Toys LOTR Aragorn
Art Figures Boy Black
Phicen Van Helsing
Phicen Storm Tempest
Phicen Tamoe
Play Toy Racing Girls
Soldier Story 1st Brigade, 82nd Airborne Paratrooper Panama
POP Toys Ladies Sexy Leather Skirt Dress Sets
Star Ace Harry Potter & Ron Weasley Casual Wear (Very Limited)
Craftone Bushman (Crocodile Dundee)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Also want to spread the love/praise for TA. They just about always take the stuff I don't want anymore :lol and most recently, got a wrong item in, contacted them, and got the right one in just a few days. Some of the best CS around for sure! :1-1:

We ordered a few. They will be limited.

coolbeans! :hi5:

Thanks everyone for your kindness!!!!

TA deserves every bit of credit they get, ive used them now for so long I can't remember. I don't know if you've got many customers in Teesside let alone the UK just so you know its Ian from Teesside in the UK.:wave

TA deserves every bit of credit they get, ive used them now for so long I can't remember. I don't know if you've got many customers in Teesside let alone the UK just so you know its Ian from Teesside in the UK.:wave

I am another (sort of) UK customer. Depending on where I am I get stuff delivered either to Florida USA or Liverpool England. Never had an issue either way.

*Update for 11/20/15*

New!

Art Figures Boy Black
boyblack.jpg

DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Diamond 4 (Dolph Lundgren)
damdiamond4.jpg

Soldier Story 82nd Airborne Division Paratrooper Panama
ss82ndairbornepanama.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo
Hot Toys Star Wars Ben Kenobi

Sideshow Star Wars Luke X-Wing Pilot

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Thor
Asmus Toys LOTR Aragorn
Phicen Van Helsing
Phicen Storm Tempest
Phicen Tamoe
Play Toy Racing Girls
POP Toys Ladies Sexy Leather Skirt Dress Sets
Star Ace Harry Potter & Ron Weasley Casual Wear (Very Limited)
Craftone Bushman (Crocodile Dundee)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Back