Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Awesome! Just ordered the light up hammer, lightening, and two sets of Han Solo boots! Stoked!

Well so much for getting a light up hammer... They usually don't list new part outs on a Saturday night. Been checking all the time for weeks and was out with the family tonight... Figures... How much were they asking for the light up hammer?

Well so much for getting a light up hammer... They usually don't list new part outs on a Saturday night. Been checking all the time for weeks and was out with the family tonight... Figures... How much were they asking for the light up hammer?

The holidays are very busy, we get flooded with new product, and we have to do what we can when we can. We originally intended for Thor to go up Tuesday, but the 2 new First Order Stormtroopers arrived yesterday, so we bumped up Thor in order to get the troopers up early next week. There are never guarantees of what or when items get added to the site, so you just never know, which is why it might also be good for you to follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook so you get that text message. The light up hammer was $35. There will be more.

Thanks!

Sweet. Yea Like Loki id been watching for this part out for weeks and can't believe I missed it. Looking to get a light up hammer and Thor head.

December Entry: Custom IRGUN - two axe version

IRGUN Logo'd (1).jpg

IRGUN Logo'd (3).jpg

IRGUN Logo'd (5).jpg

Are you guys parting out anymore Hot Toys ANH stormtroopers, Sandtroopers ? I'm looking for two Hot Toys Stormtrooper bodies. Thanks.

Shot in the dark here but I just want to make sure before I go a different route. Any chance that you'll be parting out anymore Hoth Lukes? Thanks in advance. :)

Are you guys parting out anymore Hot Toys ANH stormtroopers, Sandtroopers ? I'm looking for two Hot Toys Stormtrooper bodies. Thanks.

Sandtroopers for sure once they ship, not sure about regular Stormtroopers. We'll see where things are at after the holidays.

December Entry: Travis-Fimmel-Viking-King. Got lots of help with this.
Full Metal made the axe, Mudblood made the shield, Geewhiz helped on outfit,
Caine made me a great sculpt and Jake painted it.

"Prepping for battle"
P1150969_zpszkatdrno.jpg

"It's a good day to die"
KOH%20charge%202_zpskdn0ly9i.jpg

Based off of this scene.
KOH%20the%20Charge_zpsee2ptlla.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! I'm just now watching this show, and that's a worthy character to be made into 1:6 form. Excellently done I might add!

Back