HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far fetched if you ask me.

For me, either Cercei kills Jaime, or the reverse, but my favorite theory is Aria learns Jaime pushed Bran, kills him, takes his face and kills Cercei with Jaime's face.

It lines up with the prophecy better. But if Brieene finds out Arya killed Jamie than you might see a replay of that sparing session with the safety's off.
(Then Arya takes over Pods training :lol )
So many different plausible ways these end events could play out.

Far fetched if you ask me.

For me, either Cercei kills Jaime, or the reverse, but my favorite theory is Aria learns Jaime pushed Bran, kills him, takes his face and kills Cercei with Jaime's face.

It's just a crazy theory. Arya killing Jamie and then on to Cersei is nice but Jon gonna need all the people in his "together" quest.

I'd accept that. I was hoping for a more gruesome death for Cercei. Perhaps her baby is still born and the Night king reanimates it inside her?

Yea, when pigs fly as in everyone die by then, cause she'll be the last one alive, being so far south.

I know. But I can dream. I'd love to see the look on her face when all the people she's had murdered show up to kill her.

Think Jon allied with Danny who pledge to destroy the wheel. She release a lot of the slaves which is bad for business and this is what Cersei said to the Iron Bank's representative. Danny lost the chance to seize the gold and thus the only real reason to get the Iron Bank's attention. They won't listen to Jon, who value dragon glass more than gold.

Because they had to make the whole plot revolve around Tyrion and Cersei despite making no damn sense.

I watched again the masterpiece that the Rains Of Castamere is the other day and it almost made me sad to think how season seven seems like a completly different show now.

No wonder they are taking their sweet time with the final season, they know this one wasn't their best work.

Well, they had to make the South aware that those undead are a real threat. Those maester won't listen to Sam is another example that a huge populace don't believe in monsters, dragon, undead, etc. Unfortunately Cersei is the only other powers who can help, and she won't in the end.

They don't have to believe, they just have to fight. After seizing the throne that could be easily arranged.

The Lannisters plot armor was at it's thickest this season:

- Cersei kept the the Iron Throne despite fighting against the largest army in the world.

- Tyrion's hypocrisy and arrogance was mindblowing: complaining about burning people alive (just like he did himself in season 2) losing three whole kingdoms because of his awful planning, failing at negotiating with Cersei and still remaining on his high horse.

- Jaime and Bronn faced a damn dragon and went out unscathed.

This season didn't felt like the show that dared to kill Ned Stark but more like an Avengers film.

They don't have to believe, they just have to fight. After seizing the throne that could be easily arranged.

The Lannisters plot armor was at it's thickest this season:

- Cersei kept the the Iron Throne despite fighting against the largest army in the world.

- Tyrion's hypocrisy and arrogance was mindblowing: complaining about burning people alive (just like he did himself in season 2) losing three whole kingdoms because of his awful planning, failing at negotiating with Cersei and still remaining on his high horse.

- Jaime and Bronn faced a damn dragon and went out unscathed.

This season didn't felt like the show that dared to kill Ned Stark but more like an Avengers film.
They have to have characters alive for the final season and that's when the majority of them will die. Season 6 saw the deaths of many long time characters as well. It's all well and good to kill off main characters like Ned in the first season and the whole red wedding arc, but we're down to the business end of the entire saga. We've been with most of the remaining characters for 7 years now....who should die before the final battle?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some people just need their death fix. The wall is down, they'll kill soon enough. And then some will cry that their beloved characters died. The ending is so and so......
:gah:

Since you love Jamie so much? Here's a theory:

Only way I could see any of these theories being somewhat true is that the only way to defeat the night king in the present is for Jamie, Jon, Danny have to be zapped to the past via Bran to defeat the Night king then, which would then enable Jamie to be Azor and Jon and Dany to be depicted in cave drawings. Since I never read the books I have no idea who this Azor guy was until that video.

Tyrion probably look outside the door and see another failure. His talk with Danny about heir and such just slap him in his face as Jon is inside and banging her, lol. His plans cost Danny 2 allies. Wonder what else his clever plans will cost next.

Wait, does Ned not die in the books or something? I didn't realise that was a 'daring' thing for the show to do.

It was daring, abrupt and shocking to people like me (who knew nothing of the books) because Sean Bean and Lena Headey were the most famous actors on the show (for American audiences at least). And Bean specifically was primarily featured on all of the promotional material/commercials for the show. He's even shown sitting on the iron throne (lolz)! And then he died in the first season of the show. Which isn't something you normally do to one of your main characters/one of the biggest names in your series. Can't think of any other show on TV that's done that before.

They killed off both Russell Crowe and Kevin Costner in the first few minutes of man of steel. They both are more famous than Henry Cavill, but yes we know how the origin story goes so that wasn't a shocker.

The red wedding was more shocking to me when I was reading the books. Both Robb and Catelyn were big characters and to go out like that was a big surprise. Then of course it all made sense with Daenerys' vision earlier of a man with a wolf's head wearing the crown. I think this was deleted from the series though, was it not?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes. I think it was.

While I was reading the part about the red wedding it was even sadder and more shocking when you hear that Arya took an axe to the back of the head! I thought the hound killed her! But then you realize later it was just to knock her out. But that was a tense chapter and to have to read on thinking they were all dead was horrible.

Back