HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the NK set a trap to get Dani up there to rescue Jon. His goal was to get a dragon to take down the wall. If not for that was there any other way for his dead army to cross?

Also appears Tyrion made a deal with Cersie. He went on about how much he loved his family. Then he is standing in the shadows listening to the sound of flip flops in that room. I think he is planning a Lannister twist.

If Dani and Jon ride the 2 remaining dragons what is left for Bran to warg? Unless there is another dragon out there.

Seems like the NK set a trap to get Dani up there to rescue Jon. His goal was to get a dragon to take down the wall. If not for that was there any other way for his dead army to cross?

Also appears Tyrion made a deal with Cersie. He went on about how much he loved his family. Then he is standing in the shadows listening to the sound of flip flops in that room. I think he is planning a Lannister twist.

If Dani and Jon ride the 2 remaining dragons what is left for Bran to warg? Unless there is another dragon out there.

Can Bran warg into Viserion?

I also wondered about whether Tyrion might not be trying a double cross. . .if anyone could work to support the Lannisters and come out sympathetic for doing so, it would be Tyrion.

But regarding your first point, how would the Night King know that dragons were still alive at all? I think it was serendipitous. Or rather, fate. Seems like there is a lot going on now that was predestined.

Regarding Bran, once Jon stabs Dany through the heart to get the super sword, I reckon Drogon will need someone to control him.

The idea that Tyrion double crossing and coming back to Cersei will dry up once Jaime meet up with the group. They'll find out that Cersei lied and no one wants to be with a doomed queen. She only look out for herself and only people who gamble with her is Euron.

The question isn't about Tyrion's feelings toward Cersei, but toward his extended family and banner men, and the entire legacy of his family. We got wind of this during the slaughter of Lannisters by the dragons, and he came back to it a few times since then. He feels sympathy for his own people, and sometimes feels fear and anxiety regarding Dany. He is a man with torn allegiances. Surely this is going to manifest itself somehow.

I also wondered about whether Tyrion might not be trying a double cross. . .if anyone could work to support the Lannisters and come out sympathetic for doing so, it would be Tyrion.

But regarding your first point, how would the Night King know that dragons were still alive at all? I think it was serendipitous. Or rather, fate. Seems like there is a lot going on now that was predestined.

Regarding Bran, once Jon stabs Dany through the heart to get the super sword, I reckon Drogon will need someone to control him.

So uh, what's this whole Jon stabbing Dani thing about?

So uh, what's this whole Jon stabbing Dani thing about?

nintchdbpict000348539577.jpg

I don't think it's guaranteed Jon will ride Rhaegal though. I can see Bran warging into Rhaegal, but Rhaegal dies.

If Jon does kill Dany then he could ride Drogon from then on. Which could happen, bit this is a really lousy ending for the show imo. That isn't bittersweet, but tragic and an unpopular ending for the series.

I couldn't see Tyrion supporting Cersei once he knows Jaime has left. Surely Cersei wouldn't have told Tyrion of her plans because why would she have trusted him? She had concocted this plan with Euron well before the meeting took place, even keeping Jaime out of it. I'm surprised though that Cersei would put any trust in Euron, he seems the type to turn on you first chance he gets.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did you see how quickly "normal" Dragon fire turned those soldiers to ash? This show is kind of portraying dragon fire as almost nuclear. Taking out a wall made of ice shouldn't be too much of a stretch with what they've established.

GRRM said that the blue dragon breath can freeze a man in seconds, like how the red breath can turn a man to ashes in seconds, so blasting a frozen wall should only add more ice to the "wall" not blow it up like that. Should be like Xmen's Iceman power.

Martins Books have always gone against the grain and ignored popular fantasy tropes, Jon being the Prince That Was Promised is far too "chosen one" "typical fantasy", I really have a hard time believing that is how it goes with Jon stabbing Dany creating Lightbringer and defeating darkness.

People haven't only been upset with the "time travel/teleport" this season but more so the inconsistent writing that sounds like fanfiction. The wall is 700ft tall and has stood for nearly 8000yrs, it falls in 2 minutes.... Castle Black has a tunnel leading through the wall and the wall appears to be as thick in each place. Very poor writing to coveinently bring it down with minimal effort.

What if somehow Danny is wounded and she made a sacrifice or made Jon stab her and make this Lightbringer or whatever it is that people are talking about. Just hope this world doesn't end with all the magic gone.

Back