HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what I'm talking about or is it something else that they stoppped doing?

It was like Talking Dead. Couple geeky guys talking about the episode with guests who were experts in the GoT mythology. It was an interesting show.

Now they just have Beninoff and Weiss talking about stuff for 5 minutes.

It's a shame about Lady Stoneheart, but there's just too much in the books to condense into a show. They've left out the whole Aegon Targaryen plot as well, so I guess they might just meld that into Jon's story.

GRRM has given them a guideline into how the series will go, so it's not like the writers are completely on their own.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I saw a GoT panel interview with Benoiff and Weiss in which a question was asked about other plot lines or source material that they wanted to film but got scrapped because of time restraint. Benoiff said that initially, Game of Thrones was first conceived as a film adaptation project in which tons of material would have been left out. Perhaps it was his way of saying, "Just be thankful your're getting 73 hours of Game of Thrones from us."

So when one dies, just Night King just promote another one to his 'trio'?

Not many good things can be said about the Night King, but at least he promotes from within.:lol

wwpromotion_orig.jpg

I wouldn't read any leaks....the entire plotline for this season from those leaks earlier on have been completely true. People thought they were fake, but nope

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Series end should be Ice guy resurrecting Jeffrey or whatever his name is to sit on the throne forever.

Holy ****! You guys read about this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:panic::panic::panic:

Back