HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we will finally see (big spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I will cry tears of joy if we do.
It'd be awesome. I was really expecting to see something after *coughs* certain events *coughs* and was disappointed when it appeared the character was written out of the story.

^^Seems like it is kind of late for it to happen though.
This is my worry, too. I tend to think they'd have done it by now if they were going to do it, but you never know. (Other issue, I thought, is the role is quite limited. Would the actor even be interested?) Sure would be a cool surprise after all this time, though.

I wonder if we will finally see (big spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was confirmed last year that she won't be making an appearance. I was pretty bummed that they decided to leave out that chapter. Would be cool if the writers did changed their minds about it.

Yes the actors will lie if they have to so you can't really believe what they say.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It would be cool. I would think that the character plays a role later or else why even write it in the books. I assume that the episode will have the massive book cliffhanger (at least for me, my favorite character).

Yeah, but not every secondary character gets to have some super important role to play or is so crucial they can't be written out or amalgamated into some other story or character. I'd be very surprised if the show revisits those events. Doesn't seem likely.

The "Previously On" segment has leaked. . .

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if it's real. IMDB has had a revolving door of former cast members for episode 10 ha.

The prolonged blackness before the credits was cruel...waited them to end for an extra scene avengers style to no avail...I know about the fan theories about the ending...but still sad...

Gotta love that misdirection in the "Previously On"
Also... remember... Mellisandre is there now. So... not worried yet.

Back