HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Good episode. A lot of touching, human moments in this episode (Sansa hugging Theon, Jaime knighting Brienne)...this was the calm before the storm, so to speak. Looking at the run times of each episodes, you could tell the crap doesn’t hit the fan in earnest until Episode 3.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

yar right? It was said that Arya is like a tomboy or a killer.

Anyway, did anyone see the title of the episode was "Game of Throne 69"? Then they change it to "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms".

Still can't figure out whether Daenerys will become the villian of the series after having so many follow and believe in her (Tyrion, Jorah, Varys, Jon) or she'll prove to be the person that they all believed in. It could really go either way at this point, but I think a lot of the fandom has turned against the character. Perhaps that will make it easier to swallow if she does become the enemy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Her character has no purpose in the show anymore. Her dragon has made a connection with Snow. Those devoted to her will die fighting against the Walkers. She will Sacrifice herself and the third dragon for Snow (maybe becoming a Walker)

Her character has no purpose in the show anymore. Her dragon has made a connection with Snow. Those devoted to her will die fighting against the Walkers. She will Sacrifice herself and the third dragon for Snow (maybe becoming a Walker)
Then she still has a purpose. I do think she'll die, but Jon will too. He was brought back for a reason and it is just for this war.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the episode too. Like someone already posted, the calm before the storm. Judging by the episode's posted run time, I had a hunch it would end on a cliffhanger for the battle to come next week. Just hating to wait another damn week.... Ugh!

As for the dragon queen, I'm starting to wonder if she will turn on the north and Jon... er… Aegon.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely should have been played as a two hour episode with last week's....just HBO being greedy dragging it out.

Last week I said "Man, I hope Arya and Gendry get to bang before the big war when one or both of them will die." BOOM! Wish granted.

So...uh....man, I really hope I get a raise at work tomorrow and to celebrate I have a threesome with some sexy chicks!!

(Will let you know next Monday if I have the powers of precognition or not.)

Definitely should have been played as a two hour episode with last week's....just HBO being greedy dragging it out.

Last week I said "Man, I hope Arya and Gendry get to bang before the big war when one or both of them will die." BOOM! Wish granted.

So...uh....man, I really hope I get a raise at work tomorrow and to celebrate I have a threesome with some sexy chicks!!

(Will let you know next Monday if I have the powers of precognition or not.)

I had to cover my eyes during the Arya scene. Couldn't see her naked, still that young girl to me!!

It was only side boob and a hint of butt crack. And the boob looked CGIed anyway.

I mean, I am an old perv and love seeing nekkid chicks in TV shows, but I wasn't all excited about this to "see" it...it just seemed like something both characters really, really deserved. That one brief moment of happiness.

Like when Rico bones whatserface in Starship Troopers and then she's killed immediately in the next battle. Dude was doing her a solid...he didn't even like her.

Starship Troopers is an awesome movie.

If last week’s episode and this week’s episode were combined into one two hour episode, there would be too many people complaining about a two hour episode where “nothing” happened but talking.

Last week’s episode was average, but that’s mostly due to the heightened expectations of being the first GOT episode after a two year break as well as the hype of the final season. But it’s interesting that the White Walkers keep leaving their messages in a “spiral” pattern...what’s the significance of that?

And I think, after we see Episode 3, we will look back at last night’s episode and will realize it served as a “goodbye” to a bunch of characters we seen on this journey.

I have a feeling the Night King issue will be resolved next week, then the real battle will begin.

Could be wrong, though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think they are going to lose next week, a ton of the big characters are going to die: Brienne, Sir Jorah, Toromund, Beric are all goners. Jamie and Theon probably, as well. Then Jon, Sansa, Arya, Danny and Tyrion escape with Bran to the Iron Islands while the Night King ravishes Kings Landing, followed by an assault on King's Landing from the sea (like the Battle of Blackwater). My guess, anyway.

Is it just me or has anyone else thought that their emphasis on the safety of the crypts made you wary? Especially since Sam gave his sword, the one thing that could defend them down there, to Ser Jorah.

All the night king has to do is raise all the dead Starks in the crypts to kill everyone down there. A terrifying thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the night king has to do is raise all the dead Starks in the crypts to kill everyone down there. A terrifying thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You raise an interesting point...can the Night King raise anything dead, or only things killed by him, the other White Walkers, or their wights? I fell like this was probably answered in the series and I just forgot.

As for the crypts, there are a lot of theories about how important the Winterfell crypts are online, but with only four episodes left, I think it will be too difficult to introduce these concepts this late in the game.

Also, looking back at the plans Arya have to Gendry for her dragon glass weapon, it looked like some spear that could launch the dragon glass blade.

Jaime knighting Brieanne was a great moment. A really big missed opportunity with Bran and Jaime imo. The conversation that could’ve been. At the very least Bran should’ve set the record straight on the origin of the “King Slayer” in front of Dany. Should’ve had Gendry come up with a weapon that would’ve allowed Jaime to utilize his sword arm again. Not so sure about those crypts, I mean they’re fighting an enemy who raises the dead. Duh. Lady Stonheart and her crew might present another front in the battle.

brienne-knight.gif

Just read two Bran theories that blew my mind.

5EEE9979-8619-456A-86B4-0A0BB04BD7EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Back