HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts on the final episodes, potential spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think we need to be more tight lipped. :lol Ah well. I read the books. At this point. I just wanna see it unfold.

Anyone heard if the season might end with...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is where I am hoping it ends.

Don't forget...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:horror

Can't wait to see that all go down.

As far as spoilers. I don't care when it comes to this show. At least I'll know when I. Going to be pissed at it or enjoy seeing something happen. I will say last weeks crushing event shocked me as I didn't see it coming.

I cant wait for the battle in episode 9!

Off topic a bit but any word when the next book will be released?

The knocking out of his teeth was the most painful part for me to watch. It was one punch from a wounded Gregor on his back, and it was enough to knock out 5+ of his teeth along with tons of blood. It was the moment that showed that he wasn't invincible. He might have been the greatest and most graceful fighter in the world, but once he was in The Mountain's grasp, it's over. Completely defenseless.

Why do I keep reading. Why.
God damnit, I know right? I'm like, "This could be a huge event I don't know about so I'm not going to click that spoiler tag"

*click*

I'd be pretty surprised if we don't see book 6 by the end of 2015, but it's possible. He's not crunched on getting 6 out, but the longer he takes with that one the more crunched he'll be with 7. Even if they don't split up books 4 and 5, you have two more years of show to go to catch up. I'm betting they'll rearrange the overall story in 4 and 5 though, lining things up a bit better and not separating the events out geographically, and spreading it over at least 3 seasons. I also bet that a whole lot is going to happen in 6 and 7, making it likely that 6 could be stretched over two seasons as well. So that gives him another 4 - 5 years to get 6 and 7 out, plenty of time for any normal author. Of course, Martin isn't normal, but on a talk show not too long ago he implied 6 was well on it's way, and I'd assume that while the show can complete before the books do (he's given them enough info), that he doesn't want that to happen if he can find any way in his procrastinating world to avoid it.

The knocking out of his teeth was the most painful part for me to watch. It was one punch from a wounded Gregor on his back, and it was enough to knock out 5+ of his teeth along with tons of blood. It was the moment that showed that he wasn't invincible. He might have been the greatest and most graceful fighter in the world, but once he was in The Mountain's grasp, it's over. Completely defenseless.

One of my bigger phobias is about things going into my eye. So Oberyn's death was, well, somewhat ****ing horrible to watch.

And the fact that they write a guy like this only to off him in such a way....man, imagine if (a less chaste) Legolas in Lord of The Rings was killed like this.

It took me a second to realize that was his teeth. Then I was like holy **** that's gonna **** a dude up. Of course what was to come was worse but damn! :lol

Not impressed with Pascal? He's an acrobatic warrior who tells it like it is and loves the sexy time! What's not to love!? :lol I'm actually most impressed that he was able to take a relatively minor character from the book series (of which there are so damn many) and make him very, very memorable.

I thought he was spectacular, but I know I don't like him quite as much as you do. :wink1:

Back