HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal episode. My jaw hit the friggin' floor. So glad I'm not reading the books and avoiding spoilers although the occasional loudmouth has to chime in and drop a hint. So much cooler to just watch it unfold on the screen.

Yup! Never been so glad to have not read a series. I want to read these, but I never want to catch up to whats on screen.

It was just as exciting if not more when reading then watching. Great episode, however compared to the book the Red Wedding was underwhelming.

I haven't read the books, but I did read spoilers about "The Red Wedding". It was a good episode and can't wait for the finale!

It was just as exciting if not more when reading then watching. Great episode, however compared to the book the Red Wedding was underwhelming.

I agree, but then it may just be underwelming because we already know what was going to happen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is that in the book, or is that suppose to happen in the next episode? :horror:

Wow, my typing was a mess, sorry for that, I think my keyboard is on it's last legs as it is constantly leaving out letters, just getting tired of re-editing with every post.

To answer your question, yes it was in the book, but I'm not sure if it was merely mentioned or shown. Been only a year or so since I read it, but I read all the books quickly and one after another, so I have some recollection issues. Whether or not it makes it into the series will be seen next week.

Having watched the finale of S02 of Boardwalk Empire yesterday and with this ep tonight. . . I think I've had my fill of death for a while. . . :(

That was not entertaining to watch. I have a bit of an upset stomach.

I have decided not to care about or get emotionally invested in any character or plot line from here on out. I will just be cold and emotionless and wait for nothing good to happen ever.

Despite knowing this would happen, I still lost it over the ending of this episode. It was one of the most gruesome things I've ever watched. I has no more tears. :monkey2

That was not entertaining to watch. I have a bit of an upset stomach.

I have decided not to care about or get emotionally invested in any character or plot line from here on out. I will just be cold and emotionless and wait for nothing good to happen ever.

I remember feeling angry and incredulous over the 9th episode of the first season. I thought, how could they do that?! Kill this character I liked so much and was 75% of the reason I began watching in the first place.

In short, I got over it and learned to enjoy the ride for what it was and try not to have expectations about any characters. I assume GRRM is leading us somehwere, nobody said it wouldnt be a long, bumpy and painful ride.

OK, he's evil but The Hound rules.

Spoiler Spoiler:

OK, he's evil but The Hound rules.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope so.

Spoiler Spoiler:

wtf just happened...it was such a cheerful wedding too..wtf just happened..

and what happened to that idiot Edmure?

God, I just want to curl into a ball and pretend that episode never happened.

Sent from my HTC One

Back