Haywire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it was funny cause when I met her she had just got done training and she was sweating all over and she came over to talk to my brother and I. Then I asked her for a photo and she was like "Im all sweaty and need a shower" I go I want you to sweat all over me...at that point my brain was no longer working correctly and it was the first thing that came out of my mouth. She laughed and gave me a hug and I got a photo with her and I asked her if I could have a single shot of her in a fight stance. I'll have to find those photos sometime.

I bet being in her gaurd feels so good ;)

I think it was just because at the time Ginas MMA career was going full force and she was doing alot of marketing for womens MMA is my guess. I can say I was lucky enough to meet Gina and she was super hot and super nice :D

they are unwashed and i roll around with them at night :monkey3

You lucky SOB!! :lol!!!

By the way, just saw the movie!!
Wow! I liked it a lot! Great movie!! :clap

It felt REAL... the settings, the plotting, the action...
No super-flashy Slo-Mo stuff here, this is close to the real thing IMO
And it works!
Gina did a great job, and with the support of an A-list cast, this movie is really, really good.

Sure, it's nothing new, but a refreshing approach to a classic genre,
Steven Soderbergh doesn't disappoint!

Hey guys,

I'm really happy I found a post for Haywire, to me one of the most underrated films for 2012. Anyway, I've been working with John from IDM Customs on getting a 1/6 Gina Carano head made. I have a few people interested so far but wed need about 14 more before it can be produced (at the suggested price). If any of you are in the market for this please post on the thread! I'll add you to the list. All the information can be found here

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124046

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie as well as Gina. She is surely worthy to be in the 1/6 realm.

Back