Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most unrealistic part of this episode was that both would’ve been having sex while together he should’ve pounced she would’ve approved.
Jye after he drunk posted the above.

290lbb.jpg
:monkey3

Another enjoyable episode for me. After that ending I decided to check out the BW movie. Couldn't get into it - shakey cam is still a thing for fight scenes in 2021?

Omg episode 5 is such a tease! This is killing me. Pretty good ep, honestly I like Florence Pugh a lot, but her fake accent got to me a bit in this episode and all of the explaining was part unnecessary and part just confusing.
Not going to spoil anything but the pre credits bit is very cool.

Oh wow... 1 week is such a long wait. Now I really don't know how they can close off all those threads in 1 episode.

Yes, she does. She's not beautiful by any means but she's cute and her personality is pretty captivating. I really enjoyed her convo with Kate...
She just has so much charisma. Can definitely see her becoming a big part of the MCU going forward, she certainly seems to be a fan favourite already.

Back