Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its just like the hot toys version, the Ronin clothes are "mask, vest and sword", he must have put them somewhere in the Avengers Compound before the Time Jump to wear the Hawkeye version of the suit and the Ronin suit was lost after Thanos attacked the Avengers in the present.
Makes sense for the mask and vest but wasn't he carrying the sword with him when he was escaping from the outriders?

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up that Kate's mom is the MCU's Madame Masque since a whole lot of elements are lifted from Matt's Hawkeye run. It's hinted in the episode that she has some shady connection possibly to "Uncle."

Some stuff I've noticed:

- the Tracksuit mob's garage name from the flashback is called The Fat Man. Maybe it's alluding to Kingpin?
- Kate's first meeting with Yelena mirrors that of what Hawkeye said when he first met Natasha. They both couldn't take the shot.

- the Tracksuit mob's garage name from the flashback is called The Fat Man. Maybe it's alluding to Kingpin?
Possibly, yes. I am careful though after that whole Mephisto thing. :lol
- Kate's first meeting with Yelena mirrors that of what Hawkeye said when he first met Natasha. They both couldn't take the shot.
Good catch. Yes that could be a parallel. I wonder if Kate and Yelena will be close friends in future MCU projects.
The most unrealistic part of this episode was that both would’ve been having sex while together he should’ve pounced she would’ve approved.
You drunk again Jye? :lol

The most unrealistic part of this episode was that both would’ve been having sex while together he should’ve pounced she would’ve approved.
IIRC, in the comics that inspired the series, it was hinted that Kate had a thing for Clint but Clint is too preoccupied with stuff to notice. And he was dating Jessica Drew and finalizing a divorce from Mockingbird.

Good catch. Yes that could be a parallel. I wonder if Kate and Yelena will be close friends in future MCU projects.
This is MCU. With this Kate's disdain for feminine clothing, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned them into lovers. -_-

IIRC, in the comics that inspired the series, it was hinted that Kate had a thing for Clint but Clint is too preoccupied with stuff to notice. And he was dating Jessica Drew and finalizing a divorce from Mockingbird.
I wonder if they'll retcon Laura to actually be an alias and she's actually Bobbi Morse. Maybe that's what the watch was all about (when he said it will blow the cover of someone).

I wonder if they'll retcon Laura to actually be an alias and she's actually Bobbi Morse. Maybe that's what the watch was all about (when he said it will blow the cover of someone).
Well if they're still considering Agents of Shield as part of the MCU, then no. There's already a Bobbi/Mockingbird.

Well if they're still considering Agents of Shield as part of the MCU, then no. There's already a Bobbi/Mockingbird.
As much as I like AoS, I don't think it is regarded as canon anymore. At the very least, it'll be a part of the multiverse. I do hope some of their characters make a comeback though (like Quake, Fitz/Simmons and May).

If they do this change i would watch for sure watch a spin off of them when they were younger.

Remember the Darkhold is already different in WandaVision than AoS. I don't think Feige cared for that show and usually throws some shade at Marvel stuff he hasn't produced. I think the Netflix stuff was just so popular with fans that he ended up just going with Cox and Don Frito so far. When he gave into Venom being part of the MCU, anything can go now.

That scene in AOS where she got tortured with the nails under the finger nails was brutal.

That show was great just for the first 2 seasons maybe 3.
Season 1-3 were good, but I think the best was the second half of season 4 (the Framework episodes). Season 7 was a decent send off too.

Yes, but I think for different reasons. Unexpected exploding arrows aside, I don't think Kate has even attempted to kill anyone with one of her shots, so her hesitation is understandable. On the other hand, after years of mind control and manipulation in the BW program Yelena probably decided to not take what Val told her about Hawkeye (being responsible for Natasha's death) at face value. If she did she could have taken them both out with sniper bullets from a nearby rooftop. She's probably been observing Cliff & Kate from a distance and that factored into her non-lethal approach to engaging them.

Yes, but I think for different reasons. Unexpected exploding arrows aside, I don't think Kate has even attempted to kill anyone with one of her shots, so her hesitation is understandable. On the other hand, after years of mind control and manipulation in the BW program Yelena probably decided to not take what Val told her about Hawkeye (being responsible for Natasha's death) at face value. If she did she could have taken them both out with sniper bullets from a nearby rooftop. She's probably been observing Cliff & Kate from a distance and that factored into her non-lethal approach to engaging them.
Eh. She didn't hesitate shooting Maya in the shoulders. Same could have happened with Yelena but nothing.

Sure, Yelena could have killed them but engaging Clint in combat before clearing out the air is a reasonable approach? Far from it even if immediately non-lethal. Execute first then ask questions. Lol!

Yelena can assassinate me any day
Are you sure? Bullet in the head at long range. All that blood. How would you clean up. You wouldn’t even know it was her if she was far away and wearing a mask and you forgot your glasses on that one day of all days. Pretty much instant death. There would be zero gratification. Take it from me who’s been assassinated by Yelena several times there is zero fun in it.

Wow, Kate is right about CLINT needing a better marketing campaign! :rotfl

Back