Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m constantly seeing critical but stable. Two operations, it seems it run over his legs but there was also damage to his chest and he lost a lot of blood. I can’t remember ever checking up on someone’s condition quite so much. Despite his weirdo social media presence I’ve always really loved his acting work every since Hurt Locker.

He got run over by this thing? Holy crap...

x24uxhpa-720.jpg

I don’t think we’ll be seeing him in many action related movies/shows for a while, Hawkeye related or otherwise.

I can’t remember ever checking up on someone’s condition quite so much.

I was going nuts hitting "refresh" when Bob Odenkirk had that heart attack. Scared the hell out of me cause there were no updates for over a day, and to me that meant he was probably dead. I've never been so worried about a complete stranger in my life...well maybe when those miners were trapped in Chile.

But Renner actually looks a lot better than I was imagining in my head! Phew....hope he recovers. Even if he'll never walk the same again or something like that, it's great that he's alive. Dude must be accident prone. He broke both his arms at the same time doing a movie a few years ago.

I really hope that football player that collapsed on TV last night (Damar Hamlin) pulls through as well. I don't want anyone to die.

Back