Hawkeye Disney+ Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesn't seem to be totally deaf? Like he can hear a bit without the aid (just that the sound comes in and out). I have a friend who is deaf in one ear and if you are speaking on his deaf side, he is unlikely to hear you (unless you speak really loud).

As for the role model bit, you have to consider what kind of work he probably did at SHIELD, plus the stuff he has done as Ronin. I think he is referring to that. Kate looks up to him as a "hero", maybe Clint doesn't see himself that way.

Kate being "too good" is fine by me. She is nowhere near as good as Clint is with hand-to-hand or in tactics. There is room for growth for her skillset there.
Fair enough on the first 2 points but on the 3rd point Kate is absolutely way too perfect with her fighting and arrow skills sigh…

Cvv4n2PVUAASAKL.jpg

Hawkeye was badass in that last episode. Loved the trick arrows. Wondering if Jacque is gonna be Swordsman in this. Echo continues the trend of babes on this show. Definitely enjoying this show, great blend of action and Disney family comedy type stuff.

I have to say, very interesting of Feige revealing Cox as DD for the MCU at this time. Makes you wonder what there is to see in this week's episode of Hawkeye...

Not as much action, but yes another great episode. At this rate, it will be my favorite of these shows by the time it ends in a couple of weeks. Very short run, but I prefer it to something that’s dragged out.

Another banger of an episode. Less action yes, but just watching Kate and Clint interact is enough entertainment. There are a lot of threads in the story at the moment. I wonder how they will wrap that up in 2 episodes.

Looking forward to checking it out with the lady this weekend, gotta say we both look forward to this show every week. About time Hawkeye is getting some love - tho it's still kinda funny seeing him with a full sleeve tattoo and remembering Renner is a literal rock star.

I do wonder how will they end the show in 2 episodes. Probably it'll be an hour each for the last 2. So did Clint bring or he has an extra Ronin suit inside the Avengers compound during the events of Endgame? Because I doubt he just stripped his clothing/weapons and left them on the ground after the battle. Lol!

Avengers sure has damn poor security if such items were pilfered after the Endgame battle. I'm thinking the IM armors were stolen as well during the process hence the armor wars.

Didn’t hate the episode but Clint’s Natasha monologue was too on the nose opening up like that to this girl he just met and are you telling me that he’s never let out these emotions to his wife already come on give me a break he’s very close to his wife but now all of a sudden let me cry about Natasha to this unknown girl.

Also Kate having the feels for Clint and Natasha relationship felt forced she barely knows them.

The rooftop action was also pretty lame.

MCU action has now become the safe A-Team style of action.

The future of Punisher, DD and Blade in the rough streets of NYC is looking super PG-13 right about now.

I’m still loving Renner though he is doing amazing while away from the Avengers.

I know they are setting up that guy to be the villain but we all know it’s going to be her mom maybe she is an ex Black Widow?

I do wonder how will they end the show in 2 episodes. Probably it'll be an hour each for the last 2. So did Clint bring or he has an extra Ronin suit inside the Avengers compound during the events of Endgame? Because I doubt he just stripped his clothing/weapons and left them on the ground after the battle. Lol!

Avengers sure has damn poor security if such items were pilfered after the Endgame battle. I'm thinking the IM armors were stolen as well during the process hence the armor wars.
Its just like the hot toys version, the Ronin clothes are "mask, vest and sword", he must have put them somewhere in the Avengers Compound before the Time Jump to wear the Hawkeye version of the suit and the Ronin suit was lost after Thanos attacked the Avengers in the present.

They were probably too busy crying to notice

Didn’t hate the episode but Clint’s Natasha monologue was too on the nose opening up like that to this girl he just met and are you telling me that he’s never let out these emotions to his wife already come on give me a break he’s very close to his wife but now all of a sudden let me cry about Natasha to this unknown girl.

Also Kate having the feels for Clint and Natasha relationship felt forced she barely knows them.

The rooftop action was also pretty lame.

MCU action has now become the safe A-Team style of action.

The future of Punisher, DD and Blade in the rough streets of NYC is looking super PG-13 right about now.

I’m still loving Renner though he is doing amazing while away from the Avengers.

I know they are setting up that guy to be the villain but we all know it’s going to be her mom maybe she is an ex Black Widow?
My impression was Laura knows everything? It’s one of those super rare genuine no secrets type relationship. The sort where he would admit to how much he was spending on collectibles.

But yea Renner is doing gods work as always. Not many people can do subtle emotion while wearing a silly Christmas sweater.

I thought that scene worked great. It showed that:
Spoiler Spoiler:

With regards to Kate feeling for Clint and Natasha, I think that is only basic human empathy/emotion? I mean, how many times have you felt for any movie character you've just seen for the past hour? You barely know that character (you only started watching the movie an hour ago) and yet that fictional movie character can evoke an emotion.

In this case, Natasha and Clint are very real people to Kate (she isn't just watching a movie), she's been with him the past several days (not just 1 hour like characters in a movie) and she (and the world) has probably known the rough history between them by now. There's an Avengers musical to show this, and every one knows the Black Widow was dead.

I do agree the action choreography could have been better in this one. I guess you can't make them all good (like last week) on a TV budget and schedule.

I hope DD/Fisk/Punisher/Defenders aren't regulated to background cameo characters. I'd like to see the Punisher in a future Spider-Man movie since he was a bad guy in Spidey comics first. DS: MoM and Blade will show us how far Marvel is willing to go. Deadpool 3 is clearly an outsider.

I thought that scene worked great. It showed that:
Spoiler Spoiler:

With regards to Kate feeling for Clint and Natasha, I think that is only basic human empathy/emotion? I mean, how many times have you felt for any movie character you've just seen for the past hour? You barely know that character (you only started watching the movie an hour ago) and yet that fictional movie character can evoke an emotion.

In this case, Natasha and Clint are very real people to Kate (she isn't just watching a movie), she's been with him the past several days (not just 1 hour like characters in a movie) and she (and the world) has probably known the rough history between them by now. There's an Avengers musical to show this, and every one knows the Black Widow was dead.

I do agree the action choreography could have been better in this one. I guess you can't make them all good (like last week) on a TV budget and schedule.
Agree with everything you’ve said. When she helped Clint with his conversation with Nathaniel that’s all I needed to know.

And that’s more important to get right than a badly lit, badly shot, badly edited rooftop fight scene.

Back