Hasbro line officially (NOT) dead???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will be up on Hasbro Toy Shop sometime tomorrow according to Toynewsi.

They are also available through Brianstoys, but for $120 ($145 w/shipping)!

Thanks, BBTS had them for roughly the same price (but they're sold out now).

I was able to score a set @ ComicCon thanks to my buddy Incurable Collector!
My Indy collection feels somehow complete with these guys!
My only gripe is Bazooka Indy... looks like crap... :lol!

Thanks, BBTS had them for roughly the same price (but they're sold out now).

Same price as HTS or same price as Brian's Toys?

I was able to score a set @ ComicCon thanks to my buddy Incurable Collector!
My Indy collection feels somehow complete with these guys!
My only gripe is Bazooka Indy... looks like crap... !

I was also fortunate enough to get a set via my buddy Lanced Quazar. Haven't got them yet, but they are on the way :yess:

I'd love to have these since I own every single item from this series but I'm not going to stress myself out over it... 65 plus shipping will probably come to 80, or 13 a figure. Kinda steep, but any markup over that through, say, ebay, will just make these too expensive for my tastes.

I've got them saved in my cart, took about 6 trys to make that work.

Now I will just wait and checkout when the site is working.

use the code COMIC2011 for your online purchases and save 10% off. expires 8/15/11

So with the Groupon from a couple weeks ago ($15 for a $30 Gift Card), the Comic2011 10% off code and Hasbro not charging me for shipping (I'm assuming that has something to do with the code?), I managed to pick these guys up for a little less than $8 each shipped.

Sure, it took an hour and a half of constant refreshing and repeatedly re-entering my information, but still...

Nice. :gun

took less than 5 minutes. much cheaper and easier than picking these up at the con and trying to bring them on a plane.

I kinda wish I bought two now, seeing as it's going for double every where else.

I'm still happy with one though! :yess:

I wish this set wasn't an exclusive. It's sucks for those who didn't get it.

When you check out, the only two country options if I remember correctly are US and Canada. I don't think they do.

Back