Hasbro line officially (NOT) dead???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to snag one (although that site early almost had me pulling my hair out with frustration) and I almost ordered two, but I'm opening them and displaying them with my complete 3 3/4 collection so I didn't really need a second.

Surprised this sold out as it was still available on Sunday at the show long after Zarana, Star Scream, and the Sentinel sold out.

wish i had extra cash. i would have bought alot for you guys. I got the Starscream and gave it to my niece who is 1 yrs old. Lets just say it is a battle damage version now.

Received my "Lost Wave" today. Very nice figures! Haven't opened them up yet, kind of savring the moment. Will post pics/review if anyone is interested.

got mine. badass (minus ugly german indy). love the packaging and so much easier and cheaper than getting this at the con.

My Lost Wave arrived this week from Hasbrotyshop... Best $60 I ever spent on figs... My Indy collection would've been incomplete without them. They look great with the rest of my 3 3/4 Indy collection (I'll see if I can get some pics later). And after opening them I used some of my TOD doubles that are still in packages to fill in the awesome 30th anniversary case.

Looks like they could have shipped a life-size Indy in that SDCC box. They should have made it half the size and double sided or something.

Nice to see the gang all together though.

You should have seen the box that it was in !?!?!!... Massive. At first I thought someone had sent the wrong package.

Mine's been at home waiting for me for almost two weeks while I was on vacation. I can't wait tO get home tonight and check them out! Thanks for the pics to tide me over.

So with what these are going for right now on most sites and auctions, I just pretty much abandoned hope because of how broke I am, and how many people wanted them.

However, upon searching craigslist, I was able to find a guy who wanted to sell the set for 60, but would take offers. I offered 45, and he took it. I met him at a local toys r us, and we swapped the idol.. i know, bad.. but yeah, can't believe i have these now! Very cool! And such a steal! He told me his brother owed him money, and that he already had a set, so he was selling his brothers! haha! Remind me not to upset my brothers! :p

Back