May 1- What are YOU buying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what Sideshow will be offering and the Ultimate Guide book. I have no money for anything else with all these pre-orders coming in.

From Hasbro's site:

In the Indiana Jones Akatar Temple Game, players try to be first to get into the temple without falling foul of the traps and perils of the ancient citadel. Game includes the Akatar Temple structure – complete with functioning “traps” – at the center of the board.

Meh, I got all excited when it said "Temple Race". I thought it was a mine cart race set. How friggin' sweet would that be? :D

Thanks for the info...

3 3/4" Action Figures, Wave 1 (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
__Indiana Jones with whip-cracking action!

Mighty Muggs Vinyl Figures, Wave 1
__Indiana Jones

Maybe Indy from Crystal Skull 3 3/4" as well

I think the only Hasbro figure I'm interested in is just a standard 3 3/4" Indy. If I had kids it'd be different and I think they'll make great toys, but as a collector that little Indy will fit the bill.

Now when it comes to Sideshow figures... all bets are off. And I really hope Sideshow gives us an Ark. No way I'm buying four of those 12" figures just to get an Ark.

THIS IS SO WRONG!!! :monkey2
It's like Star Wars midnight madness again! :D

Oh well, here goes MORE of my money!

I know I'll get these (Bold for sure!):

3 3/4" Action Figures, Wave 1 (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
__Indiana Jones
__Sallah
__René Belloq
__Indiana Jones with whip-cracking action!
__Cairo Swordsman
__Monkey Man
__Marion Ravenwood

3 3/4" Action Figures, Wave 2 (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)
__Indiana Jones (w/ Crystal Skull)
__Mutt Williams (w/ sword)
__Irina Spalko
__Colonel Dovchenko

Deluxe 3.75" Figures, Wave 1
__Indiana Jones with Horse
__Indiana Jones Cairo Digger/Map Room with Ark of the Covenant

__Marion Ravenwood and Cairo Henchman

3.75" Scaled Vehicles, Wave 1
__Cargo Truck (Raiders of The Lost Ark)

12" Action Figures, Wave 1
__Talking Indiana Jones
__Indiana Jones (not sure yet)
__Mutt Williams
__Cairo Swordsman

That's it for now....:duh

I'll be buying:

*Indiana Jones Akatar Temple Game
*12" Talking Indy
*12" Indy with Whip Action

The small figures I'm just not into. If they were 5 or 6 inch, I'd be more interested, but 3 3/4 is too small for me.

I think I'm waiting until I see all those products in person. Luckily Indy is huge and my local Toysrus and other toy stores will get most of them. By now, the only sure new Indy collectibles for me are coming a little later... they're Sideshow, of course.

Going to concentrate on the hasbro 3 3/4 single and deluxe packs. Looking forward to may 1st, expensive as it will be.

I am tempted to go for the 3-3/4 vehicles and some of the deluxe packs especially the deluxe pack with the horse.

As these are from Hasbro, I will probably not be pre-ordering them as Hasbro will definitely produce hundreds of thousands of these figures.

I am not a completist on the Indy line like I am with the Star Wars lines. I will be sticking to the Sideshow 1:6 scale Indy figures.

But those Hasbro offerings actually look pretty darn good.

I'll wait until I see the HASBLO in person (and thankfully my local US Wally World across the border will/should have plenty in supply) but the real problem for me would be displaying as I'm almost completely out of room as things stand.

Back