Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Marcus figure is just charming. Little figures can make you smile. I watch Raiders a lot up until the Nepal part, I just love Indy explaining the Ark to the government guys.

I know it's the least popular Indy film but I really hope the series can work-in at least a couple characters from Crystal Skull. The world needs more John Hurt figures.
14875250799232a.jpg

Surprisingly deep line so far....assuming all these figures actually get made. Which perhaps shouldn't be assumed.
Yeah, agreed. It's not like there are a SW level of characters to make so we may just get a great, fairly complete line of figures from the films. Glad to see Raiders keeps getting sprinkled into waves. *Crosses fingers for Satipo.

It’s hard for me to be excited considering how god awful the paint apps have been thus far. Both Raiders Indy’s I found look like they were painted by a blind 7 year old. I’m really hoping HT or someone like queen gives us a proper Raiders Indy.

I like them so far, though, and I know this is nitpicky, buuuut the use of the snaps on the jacket's storm flap is a Last Crusade and Crystal Skull feature. They've been doing this since '08 though, so I guess it's just the way it is, sculpture-wise.

Its crazy that they can't figure this simple detail out by now lol. Even the raiders gallery statue from diamond select has at least the top one. And it's huge lol. Still getting both of those though. Good to see the character getting some love.

Preordered TOD and Cario Indy From EE. Also pre ordered the DS gallery TOD and Raiders along with a few of the pops too. Wave 1 Indy arrives tomorrow from Pulse since I couldn't find him anywhere. Paint isn't great across the board with any of this stuff but honestly, I don't care. I was just telling a buddy of mine in a collectors chat we have on discord - I'm just glad the character is getting some love!

I would like a good Indy. Which looks to be the best?

Then I'd like to get Toht, Belloq (desert) and hopefully they'll make Dietrich and Vogel and Mola Ram.

Back