Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, pity.

Word has it that Hasbro are ditching the full cardboard and are going with biodegradable plastics instead, so, you'll be able to see the figure is complete once again. Proof they do listen to the fans.

Oh, pity.

Word has it that Hasbro are ditching the full cardboard and are going with biodegradable plastics instead, so, you'll be able to see the figure is complete once again. Proof they do listen to the fans.
I think they listen more to money. The unimpressive cardboard presentation hasn’t been doing them any favors coupled with the corporate greed mandate of raising profits 50%. This just gives the impression of listening to fans when really it’s about keeping the money coming in. They could have gone the environmentally friendly plastic in the first place but thought they could skimp by with the cheaper cardboard option that was universal hated from concept. That didn’t work so they’re back peddling.

Lots of new reveals today! Marcus and desert Belloq two pack! Marcus comes with the history book and an apple 🍎 🙌
20230408_165029.jpg
20230408_165053.jpg
20230408_165104.jpg
20230408_165118.jpg
20230408_165125.jpg
20230408_165142.jpg
20230408_165149.jpg
20230408_165151.jpg
20230408_165152.jpg

20230408_165456.jpg
20230408_165450.jpg
20230408_165448.jpg
20230408_165445.jpg

DOD Indy looks good as does TOD and Cairo. No sign of window boxes though. Have to see them all in hand before biting.

I wasn’t going to get any. Then I was stopping at Club Obi-Wan Indy. Then it was upgrading my Parks Indy to Raiders Indy. Now I feel compelled to get ToD and Cairo Indy! And DoD Indy! Where will it end?

Attachments

• 93503600-6CC7-4FBD-AFA4-102D4868B0B9.jpeg
    93503600-6CC7-4FBD-AFA4-102D4868B0B9.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Cairo Indy, Shortround, Brody, Idol pedestal, TOD Skull Temple, I love all the new reveals! :love:

Good showing from the Hasbro Indy team.

The 2nd disappointment was that I cannot get the whip's holster loop to close. First I tried with the whip in it, but it doesn't even stay closed without the whip. Since Indy doesn't have a gun, the whip is in his hand so I might just glue it closed without the whip.
Don't glue it in! The peg works, you just have to be patient. Take a flathead screwdriver and pull the belt away from the body. When there's a little gap between it and the figure, press the peg in. With that space, it should go in and stay in.

Don't glue it in! The peg works, you just have to be patient. Take a flathead screwdriver and pull the belt away from the body. When there's a little gap between it and the figure, press the peg in. With that space, it should go in and stay in.
I appreciate the advice. I tried that but it didn’t stay. I guess I’ll keep trying for awhile.

I forgot to mention that I had some weird weathering at the top back of Indy’s jacket where it looked like 2 hand prints. It was easily remedied with some of my wife’s nail polish remover which helped me spread it around to look more naturally weathered.

With the new announcements, I’ll have other chances to get a gun for Indy. I just wish they would switch to the plastic packaging for this line so it is obvious if something is missing.

I appreciate the advice. I tried that but it didn’t stay. I guess I’ll keep trying for awhile.

I forgot to mention that I had some weird weathering at the top back of Indy’s jacket where it looked like 2 hand prints. It was easily remedied with some of my wife’s nail polish remover which helped me spread it around to look more naturally weathered.

With the new announcements, I’ll have other chances to get a gun for Indy. I just wish they would switch to the plastic packaging for this line so it is obvious if something is missing.

Looks like Temple of Doom Indy comes with a gun, and we all know he didn't have a gun by the time his outfit looked like that. So you can always give that gun to Raiders. But it sucks. You shouldn't have to do that!

Back