HASBRO Black Series Boba Fett Helmet (Mandalorian Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
repainted-boba-fett-helmet-force-fx-elite-darksaber-more-from-the-mandalorian-revealed-by-hasbro.jpeg

https://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2020/12/21/repainted-boba-fett-helmet-force-fx-elite-darksaber-more-from-the-mandalorian-revealed-by-hasbro/

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES BOBA FETT (RE-ARMORED) PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET ($119.99) ? ?Commemorate the live-action return of fan-favorite character BOBA FETT with STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES BOBA FETT (RE-ARMORED) PREMIUM ELECTRONIC HELMET, inspired by the series THE MANDALORIAN on Disney+! This role-play item with premium deco, realistic detail, and series-inspired design is a great addition to any STAR WARS fan?s collection. Featuring a flip-down rangefinder with flashing LED lights and an illuminated heads-up display (HUD), fans can imagine what it was like for the famous bounty hunter to reclaim his iconic armor and suit up for galactic action alongside THE MANDALORIAN! Requires 1 1.5V AAA battery, not included. Includes helmet and instructions.?

Soon as I’d seen that Boba Fett repainted his armour, I knew this variant was going to show up.
Between the original, prototype, and now this (and Mando), I’m gonna have an army of these helmets.

Amazon was about to ship this out to me so I watched a few online reviews and unfortunately the color looks too light. I canceled it for now, maybe I'll still get it eventually if it looks accurate to the new show or if it gets discounted. I just think the colors look really off.

Back