Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thus far, I like how the Adventure series has turned out and felt confident enough to pre order the latest. I do wonder how the packaging will develop as it goes along. Honestly, I wish they would have gone the Retro Kenner style route across the board. These figures would look so much better packaged with that artwork if you ask me. Part of me thinks Hasbro will end up re-releasing these like that down the line.

Man I'm excited for this. I've preordered the majority and Indy from Raiders is in my pile of loot at BBTS ready to ship.

Just stumbled on these..is there a Map room available or incoming?
Would love that!!!
indiana-jones-adventure-series-indiana-jones-map-room-package-1.jpg

Not a fan of buying figures hidden inside a box (7" scale). I like to look at the paint application through clamshell, blister, window before making my purchase.

Indy arrived today from Pulse. Decent figure. Absolutely hate this newer packaging. Glad it's eventually going to change back to the window style. My two complaints - no detail in the shirt. Come on Hasbro. A little light brown wash on the shirt would've made the figure pop that little bit more. Also, the gunbelt and holster - worst part of the figure. Throws the figure off so much with how thin the belt is and how small and fat the holster is. The whip holder, at least on mine, is useless as it will not close. Other than that, it's a decent 1/12 Indy. I love that they included the extra hands. Please continue to do this across every 6 inch figure line, Hasbro.
20230414_143147.jpg

Is there a complete LIST anywhere of all the AS Indiana Jones figures available and coming soon?
From Yakface

6″ ADVENTURE SERIES
DPCI: 087-02-0358
Wave 1 – Built-An-Artifact (Ark of the Covenant)

“Manchester” – Indiana Jones – ROTLA x2
“Leeds” – Arnold Toht – ROTLA x1
“York” – Marion Ravenwood – ROTLA x2
“Birmingham” – Sallah – ROTLA x2
“Cardiff” – Rene Belloq – ROTLA x1

Wave 2 – Built-An-Artifact (Skull Temple)
“Bristol” – Indiana Jones (Bridge Fight) – Temple of Doom x2
“Brighton” – Short Round – Temple of Doom x1
“Norwich” – Indiana Jones (Hypnotized) – Temple of Doom x1
“Plymouth” – Helena Shaw – Dial of Destiny x2
“Coventry” – Indiana Jones – Dial of Destiny x2

Wave 3 – Built-An-Artifact (The Last Crusade)
“Bradford” – Elsa – The Last Crusade
“Kingston” – Henry Jones Sr. – The Last Crusade
“Nottingham” – Grail Knight – The Last Crusade
“Derby” – Indiana Jones – The Last Crusade
“Reading” – Jurgen Voller – Dial of Destiny

Exclusives/Fan Channel
“Exeter” – Indiana Jones (Club Obi-Wan) – ToD – Target
“Bolton” – Walter Donovan – The Last Crusade – Fan Channel
“Oxford” – Kazim – The Last Crusade – Target
“Cambridge” – Indiana Jones (Map Room) – ROTLA – Target
“Lincoln” – Indiana Jones (Professor) – The Last Crusade – Fan Channel
“Blackpool” – Indiana Jones (Temple Escape) – ROTLA – Pulse/ShopDisney
“Durham” – Marcus Brody & Rene Belloq – ROTLA – Amazon/Fan Channel
“Glasgow ” – Indiana Jones (Cairo) – ROTLA – Amazon/Fan Channel
“Newport”

You guys need to lift the belt up a bit when you're plugging the loop into the belt. Once I did that, the loop stopped popping out. Been in place for about a week now.

Back